❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone confirm if that's really how the names with the ö are pronounced for Germany and Austria? :nerd:

Apparently the Bailly deal might be getting wrapped up today...

‏@utdreport:
Eric Bailly is likely to travel to Manchester in the coming hours for his medical

Barcelona were close signing Bailly for €25m but #mufc have secured a deal.

BVB Dortmund were also interested in Bailly until #mufc made a substantial bid, so they signed Marc Bartra instead.

Bailly had offers from Man City and Arsenal but opted for #mufc because of Jose Mourinho. [sport]

http://www.sport-english.com/en/noticias/barca/bailly-could-have-joined-barca-for-million-5187260

Last edited:
Having watched the Yellow Subs quite a bit this season, Bailly has all the physical attributes of a defender but his biggest problem is lack of control/discipline.

He makes City's Mangala look like a composed, technical, in control showcase CB. He's a raw project that will take work to bring out the best in him. A little surprised United are after him because they need someone to come in & produce right away. I know when there was chatter about him to Camp Nou, I was like oh no...

He makes a lot of bone headed challenges that leave you like WTF was that?!?!? I think he got a yellow card every time I saw him play & had to have at least 2-3 reds..

:nerd: So Klopp was sitting next to Gonzalo Higuain’s brother for the Argentina vs Chile game huh and then left when he was subbed off.

View media item 2059351

Last edited:
Probably not if those Gunner Mahrez rumors are true...

The Emery to P$G rumors are gaining traction :nerd:

Last edited:
Probably not if those Gunner Mahrez rumors are true...

The Emery to P$G rumors are gaining traction :nerd:

It can work

Loan out OX, rotate Mahrez/Theo on the right

Rotate Fergie/Alexis on the other wing

Or say **** it, sell everyone, and buy Reus

Last edited:
How would he be a snake? Dude has paid his dues and has come a ridiculously long way from where he started. If he feels like this is his best chance to move to a "top" club then I can't knock the man.

Last edited:
He's writing his fairytale ending. He's controlling his life and story. Gotta respect that.

I'll let Heggsy chime in but him saying he'll never live in London, announcing he wouldnt leave the club or something a long the lines of that iirc. Not knocking on his come up but the way hes doing it by not just saying if hes going or not.

is the vardy move something  his handlers threw out there to increase his wages? 

like when Free agents say they have interest from the bigger clubs only to drive their own price up? 

I think Leicester was in the process of offering him higher wages iirc,I'm starting to doubt it'll happen now though after he apparently wants to make the decision after the Euros...

In unrelated news,it's official

@BBCSport:
Everton have agreed a deal to make Ronald Koeman their new manager.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36455355

#EFC #saintsfc

Giggs should look into the Soton job...

P$G is looking to pull off quite the impressive coup as well...

‏@GFFN: PSG are attempting to bring Sevilla Sporting Director Monchi to the club along with Unai Emery, according to France Football.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom