❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude is a year younger than me but playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world. Just insane to think about.

Yoo these questions are killing me though :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"How does it feel to be a God?" :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Yea this is one of the strangest PC's I've seen :lol:

Can't imagine him announcing he's going to OT during this

"They will be wearing A to Z in Manchester" :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Here we go...ill start off slowly

€32m for Mahrez are you all there, Arsene :lol:
Wouldn't buy you his left foot you mug.

I wouldn't say Vardy is a snake if he left, Ive said before I wouldn't begrudge him moving and taking his chance at one big move before he starts to slow down. I would however be disappointed, as like has been said, he said he wouldn't leave and said he was happy here.

It's all rumours right now, but I just want it to be done either way so we can move on.

Another thing, I'm in tears that Arsenal signed our scout last season and the best he could come up with was three players from us. :lol: he must have the easiest job in the world.

Working on his clothing line.
ohwell.gif
Wow, you weren't kidding.

And shockingly, it's not called ZLATAN?

Is it called "A-to-Zee"?  "A-to-Zed"?

Maybe we'll get something when he reaches M or U...

And he just said Martial!!!  

No, wait... Martial arts. 
indifferent.gif

Henrikh Mkhitaryan 'put up for sale' by Borussia Dortmund as midfielder rejects contract. :nerd:

Mkhi plays on the RIGHT WING.

Griezmann is unlikely.

:nerd:

Apparently Arsene is interested

Tbh,if Mou doesn't go after a big named RW,I wouldn't mind going back in for Mane like last summer. Dude ended the season a tear and he'd be absolutely deadly on the wing along with Tony. Pace for days :x

Last edited:
Apparently Arsene is interested

Tbh,if Mou doesn't go after a big named RW,I wouldn't mind going back in for Mane like last summer. Dude ended the season a tear and he'd be deadly on the wing along with Tony

Indeed Wenger is interested. Word is Mkhi is a fan of Arsene's too. :\ We'll see how this one plays out.

Man with yet another BVB exodus, I just wanna know when Rolls Reus is finally gonna make that big leap and go somewhere were he can get the recognition he deserves...:nerd:

Can someone confirm if that's really how the names with the ö are pronounced for Germany and Austria?
nerd.gif
It's so funny to read the list, knowing how the names are pronounced over here 
roll.gif

Most names on the list are pretty accurate. 

But those are my favorites: 

Sebastian Prödl – Prur-dul

Antonio Rüdiger – Roo-digger
Mario Götze – Gert-suh

It's just not possible to pronounce those correctly in english 
laugh.gif

Man with yet another BVB exodus, I just wanna know when Rolls Reus is finally gonna make that big leap and go somewhere were he can get the recognition he deserves...
nerd.gif
Who would buy him? He played bad last season. Plus he's always injured. 

He improved on the season before and he can still offer quite a lot with his pace,vision and skill. I'm 110% sure there'd be quite a few takers in England along with just about every big club out there besides Barca

The only real issue is his injury proneness but thankfully he's still relatively young so there's still some hope he could overcome the health concerns.

Last edited:
Man with yet another BVB exodus, I just wanna know when Rolls Reus is finally gonna make that big leap and go somewhere were he can get the recognition he deserves...:nerd:

exactly. he took what two years to settle in the german league. he would get chewed up in the epl. a third of his stats were padded against crap teams early in the campaign, disappears and bottles big games.

Plus, BVB would want something like €30-40 million

Man with yet another BVB exodus, I just wanna know when Rolls Reus is finally gonna make that big leap and go somewhere were he can get the recognition he deserves...
nerd.gif

exactly. he took what two years to settle in the german league. he would get chewed up in the epl. a third of his stats were padded against crap teams early in the campaign, disappears and bottles big games.

RM could take him on after they make a little GPM off of James

Last edited:
I'll let Heggsy chime in but him saying he'll never live in London, announcing he wouldnt leave the club or something a long the lines of that iirc. Not knocking on his come up but the way hes doing it by not just saying if hes going or not.

man he tweeted that thing about not living in london like 5 years ago :lol:

Every athlete has bad tweets from when they were in college, highschool, etc before they made the big time.

Hell remember Larry Nance Jr. had a tweet in college joking about Kobe's rape then got drafted by the lakers last year? :rofl:

RM could take him on after they make a little GPM off of James
come on man, you know he's too ugly for real

We need a RW badly. Been hearing that we're after Adam Ounas. The kid is definitely talented but he is slight and seems to have an attitude problem. Wouldn't expect the same impact Martial had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom