❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I don't blame him at all,its a much better job opportunity with the new owner and he's making more than he ever could at Soton. It just comes off as pretty hypocritical though after he was speaking out against the very thing he agreed to just a couple of months ago :lol:

Last edited:

Just got back from Argentina vs Chile
pimp.gif
Argentina were so damn entertaining to watch; it felt like they were about to score every time they had the ball. I'm so glad I didn't go to the trash US game last Friday instead
laugh.gif
mineaswell have @'d me bruh 
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
Most likely quarter final at Levi's is gonna be either Argentina or Chile vs. Mexico or Uruguay.
nerd.gif
tbh I have no idea why the thought of getting tix to another game at Levi's didn't cross my mind

kinda kicking myself for it
Dude is a year younger than me but playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world. Just insane to think about.
How old are you?? I remember feeling this way in my late teens and it only gets worse as you get older 
laugh.gif

@BrazilStats2 GLOBO: Italian agent Giovanni Branchini will do everything to make sure Gabriel Jesus ends at top European club. Italian agent Giovanni Branchini is the same who sold Ronaldo and Miranda to InterMilan. He wants Gabriel Jesus in Europe by August.

tbh I have no idea why the thought of getting tix to another game at Levi's didn't cross my mind

kinda kicking myself for it

How old are you?? I remember feeling this way in my late teens and it only gets worse as you get older :lol:  

19. I swear it hurts to see and it's only going to get worse for me. The struggle.

All I know is that teams want to buy Pogba this summer

I'm certain he's staying for one more year. Cop that kit now. Him and Dybala got that partnership.

**** that. I'm a huge pogba fan (main reason I support juve also zlatan and pirlo) and no way I would say he's a lock to stay. If he balls out in the euros like I think he will, someone is gonna pay that 100+ Ms to get him ASAP. I think most likely RM would be quick to jump on it if that happens

Apparently Real is ready to drop upto 120m on him when the time comes...:x

Last edited:

I'm certain he's staying for one more year. Cop that kit now. Him and Dybala got that partnership.
**** that. I'm a huge pogba fan (main reason I support juve also zlatan and pirlo) and no way I would say he's a lock to stay. If he balls out in the euros like I think he will, someone is gonna pay that 100+ Ms to get him ASAP. I think most likely RM would be quick to jump on it if that happens
reason why i dont have namesets on most of my jerseys

reason why i dont have namesets on most of my jerseys

I have no issue with namesets of a previous season where the player was on the team, but I'll be damned if I get a nameset jersey of a player that has a high chance of leaving before the upcoming year starts :lol: I'd be so pissed

My gut feelings says he stays for one more year before he joins Real/Barcelona.

True

Transfer or not

I'll just cop Pogba's Juventus kit (I mean 16/17, not 15/16)

€139.95... Ekk but it's worth :lol:

Man with yet another BVB exodus, I just wanna know when Rolls Reus is finally gonna make that big leap and go somewhere were he can get the recognition he deserves...:nerd:

I think once he looks back after turning 30 and sees how he's wasted his prime years in Dortmund getting whooped by Bayern every year, he'll regret not leaving and winning trophies

:lol: I feel like this is how Southampton felt.

Leeches. All of you. **** off

:rofl:

View media item 2059710

@the_manutd_blog: 5 clubs have currently expressed an interest in @Mahrez22 - @MCFC, @ManUtd, @Arsenal, @Atleti and @FCBarcelona. (via @KhaledKarouri)

View media item 2059703

What's the point in even submitting a bid when you hear that Barcelona is also interested :smh:

Not sure if they can spend like that while they're trying to extend Neymar and Messi along with patching up their backline.

Last edited:
The Times is reporting vardy's decision will be made before or by Saturday

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/vardy-must-decide-now-says-hodgson-t9csbqv0m

Looks like Messi won a libel case & donated the €65k he won to Doctors Without Borders. The Madridista "journalist" wrote a piece after the world cup stating La Pulga has been steroid & HgH dependent since 13...

heggsy heggsy - With the tv money coming in & having a record year, does your club have the dough to give vardy, Mahrez, & Konte deals bigger clubs could offer?

Uh oh is it gonna be time to chance my new Gundogan Lock-screen to an Obama-yang one soon
glasses.gif

[/@HEGGSY] - With the tv money coming in & having a record year, does your club have the dough to give vardy, Mahrez, & Konte deals bigger clubs could offer?
Yes we do. I'm just wary about paying that money. We're not a traditional top 4 club, things can change for us real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom