❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the dudes hating on james a few weeks ago? Its comedy when someone calls a player trash but how can he show his potential when he cant get some play

Where the dudes hating on james a few weeks ago? Its comedy when someone calls a player trash but how can he show his potential when he cant get some play

Word :lol:

Anyone see those girls run onto the pitch after the match and hug him? :lol:

Dudes be way to critical man, every body trash. I don't get what they gain from it. :lol:

Last edited:
The only way I see James starting for RM is if Kroos is sold. Neither should be coming off the bench and neither can play the holding role. Modric & Casemiro have the other mid field spots on lock rn. He's not moving to either of the wing position, CR is still great on the LW and offers more than just being a 9. Ultimately he probably gets sold with a starting role really available.

Had a great time at Soldier Field. The tailgating was great as always. Crowd was sparce at first , but filled in pretty well. Good win.
good stuff man, looked like an actual home field for the US for once

that kit is looking clean! 
nthat.gif

PEA about to be sold, our rivals want Morata and we're waiting on Vardy :smh:
I can see Lukaku going to BVB
Haven't hear anything about Laca or Michy in a minute

I don't see him as technically gifted enough to fit into BVB's style of play...

RIP to Super Eagles legend and former coach Stephen Keshi :smh: :\

Arguably the GOAT African manager

Last edited:
Arsenal Twitter having a meltdown because Vardy dare make them wait for his decision is hilarious :lol:

Last edited:
The fact that Jamie freaking Vardy is basically holding Arsenals transfer plans hostage has me :rofl:

There's been so many Pogba rumors about this week man :lol:,apparently Mou is planning on trying his hardest to bring him back to OT this summer. There's also been talk of Darmian and Mata moving to Juve as well recently...I'm wondering if there'd somehow be the off chance of sending them both to Juve plus cash for Mr. dab :nerd:

Last edited:
As much as I want it to be true, that Pogba article sounds like complete nonsense :lol:

Even getting into what would happen with the lineup if he came. Like who does that b

Been reading about Barca's chances for him and so many Barca journos are adamant that the club won't be able to afford his insane fee over the next 2 summers unless his price drops which is unlikely

Starting to think Madrid is his most likely landing spot if he has no appetite to come back to England.

Last edited:
Thank God...

No more Blind in the CB. Jones can soon be shipped out.

Another brick in the re-build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom