❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP to the former captain & coach of the Super Eagles, the Big Boss. Condolences to his four children & the rest of the family. The kids lost their mother to a 3 year battle with cancer in December & now they lost their pops. He was one of 2 Africans to win the Africa Cup as player & coach (the other was Egypt's Mahmoud El-Gohary).

Having grown up with Nigerian friends & my son's best friend & team mate is Nigerian, I know how Keshi is a big deal.

Looks like Ibra & his agent are waiting it out because they're due a bonus if they let the PSG contract ride out until June 30th.

Last edited:
Many reports saying Man City is interested in Aubameyang and other reports saying BVB had not heard of an offer or even interests in the striker. Silly season is indeed here.

One thing for sure is Pep has a clause in his 3 year contract with City stating he cannot poach any Bayern Munich players so all this Thiago joining Pep speculations could die out. Not sure of its for the entire 3 years or only this season.

I don't think a clause like that is possible since he doesn't have a contract with them anymore and has one with us and why would we put that in his contract. I think its more of a mutual understanding thing between him and Bayern and not something actually written on pen and paper.

and the Aubameyang thing is interesting. It could be one of those information got out to fast so they try to play it down scenarios by saying nothing is happening in response, or agents trying to power play for stuff behind the scenes who knows. This is why this time of year is wait and see mode only 
laugh.gif

That clause is just a rumor. Pep's contract with Bayern has expired & there are no longer any provisions preventing him from signing Bayern players (or any players for that matter).

City wouldn't insert a clause preventing him from signing players from other clubs.

Last edited:
RIP to the former captain & coach of the Super Eagles, the Big Boss. Condolences to his four children & the rest of the family. The kids lost their mother to a 3 year battle with cancer in December & now they lost their pops. He was one of 2 Africans to win the Africa Cup as player & coach (the other was Egypt's Mahmoud El-Gohary).

Having grown up with Nigerian friends & my son's best friend & team mate is Nigerian, I know how Keshi is a big deal.
Damn, that's tragic.   RIP.

All the rumors about Thiago joining City are complete nonsense.

When Thiago extended his contract, he said that it has nothing to do with Pep leaving or not. 

Many times he said how much he likes Bayern and that he can't wait to start the next season with the club.

City are going to bid for Aubamayang. Should be north of 55mil. We will see what Dortmund does.

Guess I'm off on the clause then :lol:

I think this all started because Douglas Costa was supposed to have been quoted as saying he couldn't go to City because there was a clause in Pep's contract preventing him from leaving for City to go to Pep.

Unless City agreed to something with Bayern, there is legally nothing that prevents City from signing or activating the transfer clause of a Bayern playing. Once Pep's contract ended, Bayern doesn't have anything legally binding Pep.

Now there could be a gentlemen's agreement between Pep & Bayern...

not sure if posted apologies if it has but the v-neck comment made me think of this

View media item 2060757

love the kit...but the v-neck...and i like the patch to have color like on the home kit. Third kit supposed to be orange and blue

I was really hoping for the red and black strips away kits to come back with nike this season oh well I will still cop it.

Rudiger's being replaced in the German Euro squad by Bayer's Jonathan Tah, he's one of the more hyped up young German, defensvive prospects.

Last edited:
If Vardy is just trolling I would love for him to pull an Adebayor next year to Arsenal. Wont be the same context but it will be just as funny 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What would kill me is if he really does wait until after the Euros only to tell them no while their other striker options get signed in the meantime :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom