❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe both? There were also reports of the Laporte deal getting done next week.

This dude Raiola is the Ari Gold of agents :lol:

@juvefcdotcom: There was a meeting between Juve and Real Madrid in Monte Carlo for Pogba. Real offered 8-9m a season. Raiola asked for 12-13m [Di Marzio]

Splash that cash Woody...

View media item 2062443

Last edited:
I think the ultimate goal is both, I guess trying to prepare for life without Kompany one day and on top of that he has his injury problems now

Maybe both? There were also reports of the Laporte deal getting done next week.

This dude Raiola is the Ari Gold of agents
laugh.gif
@juvefcdotcom: There was a meeting between Juve and Real Madrid in Monte Carlo for Pogba. Real offered 8-9m a season. Raiola asked for 12-13m [Di Marzio]
Splash that cash Woody...

LegenD

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 20m20 minutes ago
BREAKING for @ESPNFC: Industry sources tell me #USMNT legend @landondonovan is soon to join the new American ownership group at Swansea City

England fans in Marseille fighting with the Marseille Ultras already. It's been one day. So proud.

As a country we excel at nothing better than football violence. Plastic chairs everywhere. Such a joyous experience.

Lallana huh...figured he'd put Vardy in there before him :lol:

Thought he'd get a little more creative to find a way of incorporating the likes of Vardy and Sturridge

Last edited:
I was just thinking,wth happened to the Madrid transfer bans?

I remember reading that they got suspended some time back but it's been a while since and there's been nothing new :lol:. Guess Fifa has more pressing concerns at the moment but if Barca wasn't above being punished,neither should both Madrids :nerd:

Last edited:
seeing as England are traditional when it comes to their number jerseys they have to have Rooney there for the #10. imagine the outrage of having Rooney not #10 in a major tourney. I don't remember if he even played in the friendlies leading up to this. Does he deserve to be on the NT? yeah sure I guess. Starting 11? nah b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom