❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was but apparently he put that to bed once Mou made his interest known...understandably :lol:

:nerd: Filipe Luis recruiting Coutinho to come to the Calderon...

Weren't Neymar and Alves recruiting him to Barca as well?

Last edited:
Another interesting graph (dont remember if it was already posted)

350F130A00000578-3631329-image-a-93_1465394255245.jpg

Guess Belgians are in fashion right now :lol:

Really hope they can manage to get somewhat deep like the semi's. They should be one of the more intriguing teams in the tourney,hopefully that suspect backline can hold up...

Last edited:
Anyone can join as long as they have the code. It's not a drafting style type of fantasy league. I don't remember if that's even an option but, I only remembered yesterday to set it up so it would have been pretty short notice for a draft, maybe next time
Thanks for the info!

I signed up for the league 

Rooney is actually strong as hell. I've told the story here before, but my brother who's pretty decently built himself shook Rooney's hand and said he felt like a child because of how surprisingly strong he was.

Maradona slandering Messi :lol: whenever dudes at the top feel threatened by someone they have to take shots at them. And Maradona feels threatened by Messi. Same way Jordan takes shots at players, until he knows they no longer are a threat to his GOAT crown.

Last edited:
Roma's American president James Pallotta getting pissy about question regarding Pjanic.

If you can't take the heat... Hate to see it because it's a great club, but they are a selling club....

Looks like Citeh is taking Stones off of everyone's hands :lol:

@CheGiaevara: Being reported by @gerardromero (Sport) that John Stones is ready to sign for Man City. Agent was in Barcelona, no move there. So City it is

Welp, hopefully City and Pep can get him back to all the potential he had before. 

Plus anyone is better than Demichelis from last season so I'm down with the Stones 
pimp.gif
  I will have a lock screen ready for if this goes down.

EDIT: A lot of this depends on what Evertons wants to do which we can never really tell especially when it comes to Stones. The Chelsea deal seemed all but done last season but that feel out so we will so.

Last edited:
City buying all these people, but will fall just like Arsenal at the end of the season

I got Sunderland winning the league

We've only bought Gundogan everything else is just a rumor nothing official yet. 

I'mma put 50 on on Bournemouth to finish top 6 for the hell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom