❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaya Touré has decided to join Inter and will take their last non-EU spot. Mancini is 'obsessed' with signing Touré. [Gazzetta dello Sport]
this means pep has to bring a big name now right? 
Maybe another midfielder but I don't know if its be a big name. Doesn't really need to be IMO Pep has also said recently that both the Fern's are still part of the plan though so thats interesting and is decent to me both are very good defensively and Fernando had a better second half to the season.

Last edited:

Yaya Touré has decided to join Inter and will take their last non-EU spot. Mancini is 'obsessed' with signing Touré. [Gazzetta dello Sport]
this means pep has to bring a big name now right? 

I mean what is Aubameyang? :lol:

Not sure if Yaya is that big of a loss though after the last 2 seasons...

I think he'll do well in Serie A though and has a great chance of reinvigorating his career

It's about time one of the Milan clubs started seriously pushing for the Scudetto again :lol:,can't let Juve make it 6 straight :x

Think Yaya's presence is really gonna help with Kondogbia's development

Last edited:
It's about time one of the Milan clubs started seriously pushing for the Scudetto again :lol:,can't let Juve make it 7 straight :x

Think Yaya's presence is really gonna help Kondogbia's development

Co-sign. I miss the Inter dynasty of Mancini/Mourinho.

I was really hoping Napoli would break Juve's title streak, but it got away from them at the end.

I just made a pool so we can have a pick em tourney for the euros. I believe the other one was a fantasy type league like the EPL one we do annually. This is a March Madness style pick em where you choose what team will win/draw each game each of the group and so on and so forth in the knockout stages. Feel free to join.

I would prefer one like ESPN's world cup pick em game where you choose who finishes 1st and 2nd in each group and then the knockout rounds, but there were no other euro cup pick em games available online except this one :\

http://www.pooltracker.com/join.asp?poolid=126098

Last edited:
In terms of Pogba,I'm seeing as all the "new" reports from all over all pointing in the direction of him becoming a Los Blancos player by the end of the summer. What would happen to the likes of Isco,Kroos,James? They'd probably need to sell at least one of them no?

Apparently Mou has a concrete interest in him but so does Zizou and apparently he's convinced Flo as well to go get him at all costs so I really don't see anywhere else he'd land since it doesn't really look like he's interested in going back to England...

Last edited:
Pele+Maradona+participate+football+event+Palais+61UAiKh2WNyx.jpg

How does Maradona look older than Pele though :rofl:

Dude is 20 years younger too :x

I already know the answer but still :lol:

New Pogba Adidas ad... Glad to see this kid come up. Just hope he doesn't further his career with Los Blancos. :stoneface:

Geesh. Mardona with the heavy shots at Messi. Basically saying Cristiano is the more complete player :pimp:

Geesh. Mardona with the heavy shots at Messi. Basically saying Cristiano is the more complete player
pimp.gif
saw the headline, saying hes not a good a leader

cant say i disagree

ManU reaching out to Pogba  
nerd.gif

zlatan and pogba, oh my

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom