❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chichaaaaaaaaaa!!!

That's how you support your NT. I wish the USMNT fans can pack the house like Mexico's can.

They probably can in Columbus or DC

I agree.

I would love to see how we pack a house in Portland or Seattle. We shouldve had matches there
Still not quite the same size stadium as the Rose Bowl tho... And even the last US game in Seattle, the upper deck was blocked out :lol:

I think there just literally aren't enough US footy fans to pack the house like El Tri can. Their numerous games in the US is a testament to how deep their fan base runs....

Now there could be an arguement made that maybe more Mexican-Americans should be USMNT fans but that's another discussion. And probably one that would quickly devolve on NT :lol:

Last edited:
There is almost no realistic or reasonable way you could frame a scenario in which the US is even coming anywhere close to sniffing the Copa trophy :lol:

I'm just speaking objectively, I think Mexico's got this

There is almost no realistic or reasonable way you could frame a scenario in which the US is even coming anywhere close to sniffing the Copa trophy :lol:

oh i read/interpreted your original post wrong :lol:

I don't think anyone has given the US a shot at the title :lol:

Then again we seen weird stuff happen already this tournament, so who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom