❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These Fox Sports dudes are going hard on suarez. Media wants emotion in sports but then they are ripping him calling him a toddler because he is pissed he's not playing.

Watching news footage of European fans already destroying things in France... and the tournament hasn't even started yet. 
mean.gif

I made a fantasy league for the Euro. Coupé It Coupé It maybe you could add it to the 1st page and mention it in the title. You should be able to click the link and just type in the code. But you can go to uefa.com and go to Euro 2016, go to fanzone and go to fantasy. You can set up your team and go through the steps, eventually you'll be asked to join a leauge and you can type the code in
http://eurofantasy.uefa.com/en/fantasy16/leagues
League name: NikeTalk
Code: 72723JMN

I made a fantasy league for the Euro. @CoupeIt88 maybe you could add it to the 1st page and mention it in the title. You should be able to click the link and just type in the code. But you can go to uefa.com and go to Euro 2016, go to fanzone and go to fantasy. You can set up your team and go through the steps, eventually you'll be asked to join a leauge and you can type the code in
http://eurofantasy.uefa.com/en/fantasy16/leagues
League name: NikeTalk
Code: 72723JMN
in!

I couldn't fit my NT name into my team name but I think you guys will be able to figure out who I am 
laugh.gif

Not European fans. England fans.
There's been a small resurgence of right-wing hooliganism over here as well so I expect them to make an appearance at the Euros as well, especially given the history with France they are so proud of... 
mean.gif

:smh:

Ayi yi yi.

The sad part is that when the performances on the pitch don't show up, this will be all England will be remembered for in the tourny.

:smh:  What the hell is wrong with these people?
It's nothing new. Especially in France anyways. Marseille is dodgy ground for the English. 98' World Cup was in France and England played in Marseille then, got attacked, and it seems the Marseille ultras have done it again and England have stupidly responded. The Isis thing is just borderline stupidity. We have some really degenerate people following our country.

Yeah, you'd expect this sort of behavior, but it always makes me SMH.  Plus the trolling... idiots.  

Why didn't Uruguay sub on LS?

Tbf, I say Marseille is dodgy ground for us, but so is pretty much anywhere in the world, everyone hates us :rofl:

I kind of feel for Suarez there as weird as it feels :lol:,can't blame him for how he reacted knowing that he didn't get any chance to save them from crashing out early.

In Zlatan news

‏@utdreport:
Zlatan Ibrahimović's move to #mufc is on hold after Swedish coach Emrik Hamren said he could not fly to Manchester during EURO 2016

Hamren: "Players have their leisure time on the schedule. But it would not be okay for Zlatan to fly to Manchester." [sky]

He's also holding out for that "loyalty" bonus from P$G that he's due for at the end of the month. I wouldn't really expect any deals getting done during the Euro's anyway.

Also Leipzig papers have confirmed that they've been knocked out of the Embolo race after Mou made his interest known,he was supposed to be paid 3m per season at RB Leipzig but the paper claimed that's how much the OT groundskeeper makes :rofl:

Damn the scenes out of Marseille are crazy knowing that a game hasn't even been played yet :x

Last edited:
Just spoke to manager of Marseille pub where trouble flared. Said local youths "came to fight", English fans weren't to blame #EURO2016 

Suppose that takes a bit of the blame off of us. Still, they shouldn't have retaliated

Just spoke to manager of Marseille pub where trouble flared. Said local youths "came to fight", English fans weren't to blame #EURO2016 

Suppose that takes a bit of the blame off of us. Still, they shouldn't have retaliated

Indeed shouldn't have retailiated, but it's kind of hard to be the bigger man when there's drinks and groupthink.

The unfortunate party for England is that their reputation always precedes them. No matter what happens, who started first, ENG will always look bad...

Last edited:
The sad thing about the 3 Lions is there is some decen talent on the squad, especially some really nice young players. If it weren't for Hodgson's tactics, this team could go far in the tournament.

The more I see Shrek in the midfield, the more I realize how ill suited he is for the role. He's adept at the long pass (which is very Engish), but his close control & ball retention are terrible. It's like watching someone who doesn't know how to drive manual tear up the gears in a Lambo or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom