❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: The rumor was started by a "writer" for the daily mail... If it were someone reputable....

Spanish radio is also saying Barca offered Neymar to Madrid... :rolleyes

Last edited:
A few years ago Shrek was tearing it up as a #10 basically. Him playing behind and with RvP was really impressive. His vision IMO is 2nd best on that team behind Sterling. Only thing holding him back from his CM position is pace and his ability on the ball like PSK said.

England should be playing someone more dynamic than Lallana in that right side. He can probably pick out some nice crosses or try to cut in and maybe interchange positions but that might be it, don't see him offering anything more.

So apparently Lyon are irked that Barca made contact with Umtiti first before formally contacting the club. Now Lyon are playing hardball with Barca. This is the same situation that happed with Marquinhos which irked the crap out of Al-Khelaif which he pretty much has no intention of selling to Barca... You would think the club would learn from it's mistakes. What on earth are Bart & Robert Fernandez doing?!?!

Cavani showed yesterday why PSG will not be as dominant unless they land another striker. Dude has always been hot trash.
As for Suarez, I was watching the game and say what you will but that's someone who thrives on emotion and just expresses it whatever way it may be but his intentions and passion for winning makes him almost second to none. He should have played, he needed to come on for Uruguay to even having a shot. Can't rely on Godin to also be your dominant attack force while being a defender....

Cavani showed yesterday why PSG will not be as dominant unless they land another striker. Dude has always been hot trash.
dude was beasting in the Serie A, he should have stayed at Napoli...
i think he was less than 10 goals short of breaking Maradona's goalscoring record for the club...

Last edited:
:lol: Like someone posted just below this story, Rummenigge says Bayern's door (of any players like Lewa & Alaba leaving) but consistently opens Dortmund's gate...

[COLOR=#red]Pep Guardiola allowed to bid for Bayern Munich players - Rummenigge
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]BY STEPHAN UERSFELD[/COLOR]

Bayern Munich have confirmed that Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola is not contractually prohibited from signing players from his old club.

Bayern's confirmation comes after Bayern Munich winger Douglas Costa was quoted by Brazilian television network Globo Esporte as saying the opposite, earlier this week.

He said of his former coach Pep Guardiola: "It is something he has in the contract, a clause that he can't take anyone from Bayern."

Sources at City, however, indicated to Press Association Sport that is not the case and City are free to do business with Bayern Munich in the future.

Speaking at a German Football League meeting in Frankfurt on Thursday, the Bavarian's CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge confirmed the PA report.

"There is no agreement," the Bayern Chief said, adding that he's not worried Guardiola will go after star players like Manuel Neuer, David Alaba or Douglas Costa, who are all under long-term contracts at the Allianz Arena.

He said: "Nobody needs to make any enquiries about them."

Earlier this week, Rummenigge had already ruled out that players will leave Bayern Munich against the club's will this summer.

"We have closed the door," he told Sport Bild amid speculation linking Real Madrid with Robert Lewandowski and David Alaba.

http://www.espnfc.com/bayern-munich...r-bayern-munich-players-karl-heinz-rummenigge

Last edited:
Uh oh...so DDG,Isco,Munain and Javi Martinez might be in big trouble after being linked to an underaged prostitution sexual assault case...

He's not been accused of taking part in the assault but apparently he helped set up the encounter :smh:

What is it with these footballers and not being able to stay away from underaged pro's man :smh: :smh: :smh:

First Benz and Ribery now this

Last edited:
Some kit leaks... Spiler mode.

Meh on this away Barca shirt... Maybe it will look better on... Looks like the only shirt I'll be getting for the kiddo is the home Iniesta shirt.

View media item 2063082
Not sure if I like the zebra print on the sleeves... It's kinda nice but kinda tacky looking too...

View media item 2063083
I like the horizontal striping on the shirt. One of the clubs Nike has consistently done well for as far as I can remember.

View media item 2063084
It looks kinda meh, but maybe better on. I do like the 3 shades of black.

View media item 2063085

Uh oh...so DDG,Isco,Munain and Javi Martinez might be in big trouble after being linked to an underaged prostitution sexual assault case...

He's not been accused of taking part in the assault but apparently he helped set up the encounter
mean.gif

What is it with these footballers and not being able to stay away from underaged pro's man
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

First Benz and Ribery now this
Yeah, saw that earlier, but wasn't sure if it was a hoax or not... 

mean.gif
 if true. 

Some kit leaks... Spiler mode.

Meh on this away Barca shirt... Maybe it will look better on... Looks like the only shirt I'll be getting for the kiddo is the home Iniesta shirt.

Not sure if I like the zebra print on the sleeves... It's kinda nice but kinda tacky looking too...

I like the horizontal striping on the shirt. One of the clubs Nike has consistently done well for as far as I can remember.

It looks kinda meh, but maybe better on. I do like the 3 shades of black.
will wait to see better pics of the Barca kits to make final call

I'm not a big fan of purple, it's a color that has to be used just right IMO... Not sure if I like the combo of the purple & navy blue on the Barca away but again maybe it will look better on...

View media item 2063094
I'm a sucker for grey kicks with splashes of color... These new pure platinum Mercurials are so nice...

View media item 2063099

Last edited:
Monci has signed 26 year old Japanese attacking mid Hiroshi Kiyotake from Hannover on a 4 year deal (pending international clearence). Should be interesting to see him play in La Liga.

He did very well in Bundesliga. Has all the attacking prowess but won't contribute much defensively & won't tackle much.

Last edited:
Man it still blows my mind what rich and famous footballers are doing hiring sex workers in this day and age :smh:. Thought they would've learned by now seeing as they eventually get caught up most of the time one way or the other but I guess not.

How is this gonna affect La Roja at the Euros? Are they gonna get punished while the investigation is ongoing?

Last edited:
It's not just footballers, it's all atheletes...

I remember years ago 60 Minutes followed Dennis Rodman around for a period. The amout of women constantly throwing themselves at him was crazy. It was like water rushing past a broken damn.

Long time MLB HOFer George Brett never married while he played 21 years because as a pro, he said women were readily available at the drop of a dime. He saw tons of married team mates habitually cheating for years & never wanted to be in that position (he said religous team mates were often the worse offenders). Hesmartly got married after he retired.

Jeter is smart too...

You have to be better than a monk to keep telling these girls no as a pro athelete...

Last edited:
I understand the whole groupie aspect of Fandom when it comes to athletes but I was more so talking about actually spending money to hire a pro when as you said,there are countless of available women all over Europe willing to get with rich and famous footballers for less. I'll never get it,it can't be about hiding your tracks either because it seems like 70% of the time the story leaks to the tabloids anyway.

Jeter should be the blueprint to follow for these athletes man,dude took care of business in the most efficient ways possible and we've never seen a sign of trouble on his end :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom