❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I'm asking the question. How is the tournament fake?

Dudeeeee, listen...

The real Copa America is played every 4 years (like the WC, like EURO's, and like most tournaments). Copa was just played last year, Chile won and hosted it. Did you forget that? :lol:

Now for the first time in a "Centario" they decide to do back to back tournaments, put it in the United States, and then add the rest of of the CONCAF teams? (All which has never been done before).

I mean can you smell a "Money Grab/Scheme" when you're around one bro? :lol: Did the lack of fans not put you on? Or Neymar (who would play the REAL tourney) chillen with Biebs in the stands taking selfies not hint something? Or the god damn wrong National Anthem being played for Uruguay not help? :lol:

It's exactly like bringing the EUROS here to the US next summer, calling it the "Centario", adding CONCACAF teams, and having some of the best players sit out and chill out in the stands. This "tournament" is not real man :lol:

Last edited:
Did dis dude just did dis?

What type of drugs you on right now coupe?
pachah1.png

C'mon Isco. You got one of the baddest WAGs in the game plus a baby.

La Liga putting together a nice prison yard XI this summer. :lol:

one of the baddest? Naw...but she aight

Last edited:
I guess they are ready for the Euro's, Sergio Ramos singing to me in the beginning is a little uncomfortable 
laugh.gif

EDIT: I'd bet good money that Pique hated everything about this 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
thought Neymar is sitting out because his country is hosting the Olympics and they want him 100% for that? i guess that could be an excuse, but i dunno. Fake seems a little harsh. i see what you're trying to say though :lol:

Last edited:
Yes I'm asking the question. How is the tournament fake?

Dudeeeee, listen...

The real Copa America is played every 4 years (like the WC, like EURO's, and like most tournaments). Copa was just played last year, Chile won and hosted it. Did you forget that? :lol:

Now for the first time in a "Centario" they decide to do back to back tournaments, put it in the United States, and then add the rest of of the CONCAF teams? (All which has never been done before).

I mean can you smell a "Money Grab/Scheme" when you're around one bro? :lol: Did the lack of fans not put you on? Or Neymar (who would play the REAL tourney) chillen with Biebs in the stands taking selfies not hint something? Or the god damn wrong National Anthem being played for Uruguay not help? :lol:

This "tournament" is not real man :lol: It's exactly like bringing the EUROS here to the US next summer, adding CONCACAF teams, and having some of the best players sit out and chill out in the stands.

:lol: at the real Copa is played every 4 years. You know the 4 year cycle just began right? The tournament has been played on 2 and 3 year cycles JUST this century. Yes, they added an additional tournament outside of the new four year cycle to commemorate the 100 year anniversary of the tournament. Extraordinary, yes. Fake, no.

You say they "added" 6 CONCACAF teams like CONCACAF has been represented in every rendition of the tournament for a generation now. CONCACAF always competes in the tournament. This year they expanded the tournament to 16 teams, again to commemorate the special occasion.

Why is it a problem that the 4 additional teams come from CONCACAF opposed to the standard 2 teams from the region every other year. It's actually logical that they limited the expanded teams to CONCACAF.

Of course it's a money grab dude. Everything's a money grab. Why are the Euros being hosted by France and not Croatia? $$$$$$

Is Copa America heavily commercialized? Yes of course, so is every other major tournament. Is it fake? No.

As to your other points, you grasping at straws now. BTW Neymar's not playing because of the Olympics being hosted in his home country later on this summer. You're wrong if you think he wouldn't have played otherwise.

"It's like the Euros being held here next summer" No, it's nothing like that. Nice strawman though. :lol:

If you can't rock with the tournament fine but don't act like everybody should feel that way.

Last edited:
The French starting line up is 

Lloris

Sagna Rami Koscielny Evra (these fullbacks still putting in work at this stage in their careers 
pimp.gif
)

Pogba Kante (
eek.gif
) Matuidi 

Griezmann Giroud Payet

Listen if you want to add CONCACAF teams along with South American teams and create a new Copa America tournament, thats fine, thats cool. I'd support that, it'd expand the popularity of soccer here in the US.

I'm not telling you or anyone else how to feel. But don't tell me this tournament means "something", when it doesn't. There is no real reward or acknowledgement to the eventual "winners" of this rinkydink tournament. The Champions are and will continue to be Chile until the next and real "Copa America".

How is that wrong? :lol:

But enjoy it! Have fun!! I just want to see a real tournament (ie: EURO's16 or COPA15). Shoot Me

Listen if you want to add CONCACAF teams along with South American teams and create a new Copa America tournament, thats fine, thats cool. I'd support that, it'd expand the popularity of soccer here in the US.

I'm not telling you or anyone else how to feel. But don't tell me this tournament means "something", when it doesn't. There is no real reward or acknowledgement to the eventual "winners" of this rinkydink tournament. The Champions are and will continue to be Chile until the next and real "Copa America".

How is that wrong? :lol:

But enjoy it! Have fun!! I just want to see a real tournament (ie: EURO's16 or COPA15). Shoot Me

It is wrong, it's just a loud contrarian opinion dude.

:rofl: at rinkydink tournament.

Last edited:
To add to the million other reasons why coupe is wrong about this being a fake tourney, look at how passionately even the top players celebrate their goals. I mean, Luis Suarez wouldn't be punching glass if this was the ICC glorified friendly cup or whatever it's called in the same scenario, but I bet dude is still tight about not getting to play and his country getting knocked out.

Last edited:
Man what an amazing rise Kanté has had these last few years.

He was in Ligue 2 just 2-3 years ago and is now a PL champ who's starting for his country in a major tourney at home :wow: :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
Damn, reports are Dortmund are closing in on 22 year old Lorient LB Raphael Guerreiro who is rumored to be a target of Barca's too.

Got damn, Dortmund is surgical...

Italian site Calciomercato is stating Aleix Vidal wants out at Camp Nou. Its rumored he wants to go back to Sevilla but Itlaisn clubs AC Milan, Inter, & Fiorentina are rumored to be interested.

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...want-to-sell-vidal-yet-milan-inter-hav-377470

I hope someone at the club has the where with all to reconfigure the defense & the bench. It really doesn't take that much money to do it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom