❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The markets are looking like they're gonna be in utter shambles to end the week :wow: :x

Man this could be the end of the EU...definitely the end of it as we know. Won't be surprised to see other countries follow suit,whole thing is crazy :wow:

Last edited:
Not too familiar with this, but how does them exiting the EU prevent them from buying non British players, can someone explain?
maybe they'll be able to keep players like Martial for the time being but an effect of this will be that since they are not EU a prospective player coming from South America to Arsenal for example won't be able to play until they gain certain EU citizenship meaning that they will have to be loaned out into Europe until they get that EU citizenship.

On top of that if they wanted someone from EU they aren't given a work visa unless they are deemed worthy. a no name won't get his visa passed but Ronnie coming back would probably get an insta-ok.

The Pound is falling already with the vote happening right now. the lowest since 1985. meaning that EPL clubs will have to pay more to bring in EU players since the pound and Euro are going to be closer to each now. The pound has always reigned supreme in currency talks.

1 dollar = .91 euro

1 dollar = .76 pound

(last I checked typing this)

these are from the days I remember of 1 dollar =.51 pounds and 1 dollar = .76 euro 

unheard of

Wow, I went to sleep with Remain leading the votes! 
eek.gif

Damn the EPL isn't going to be the best league in the world anymore :smh:

As we speak, Coupe is probably out celebrating diving face first into a pile of blow

Last edited:
so we're probably going to sign even LESS talent...and now may dump talent??!?1

FML :lol:

i like the EPL....please don't die

I also reckon it won't affect the signing of European players much because afaik there's already rules established to get special permits for a transfer. Mkhitaryan for example doesn't meet the criteria set as of now and still ManU doesn't seem very concerned about not being allowed to sign him.

Yeah, the UK messed up with the Brexit vote. Or I should say England, to be more accurate. Because as far as I know, the Scots are very EU-positive and they will want to remain in the EU and will now want to split from the UK. It will be one giant mess.

Sounds like the older generation is the group that mostly voted to leave. 30 and younger voted to a stay
Not only that, but people from major cities, mainly London wanted to stay too.

So this exit vote was carried by 1. the elderly, 2. by the people living in the countryside and 3. by the unemployed/low income people who probably blame refugees and eastern European workers for all the problems they have in life and for them having low income jobs or indeed no work at all.

Last edited:
Sounds like the older generation is the group that mostly voted to leave. 30 and younger voted to a stay

So this exit vote was carried by 1. the elderly, 2. by the people living in the countryside and 3. by the unemployed/low income people who probably blame refugees and eastern European workers for all the problems they have in life and for them having low income jobs or indeed no work at all.

Sounds similar to another country :smh:

Greece?

Greece?

nah i was thinking the voters to leave are similar to the pro-Trump supporters in the US. but thanks man, i going to read up on "the grexit" and its implications.

What did Britain do?!
mean.gif
  It's not good for them. 

Scottland and Northern Ireland are already desiring to leave the UK.

Older people ****** up massively 
mean.gif

Might have to make a trip to London soon if the Pound stays like this over the summer...

So does Scotland and NIR leave the UK for sure to stay in the EU or what?

Last edited:
Might have to make a trip to London soon if the Pound stays like this over the summer...

So does Scotland and NIR leave the UK for sure to stay in the EU or what?
Politicians of both countries stated right after the final result, that they want to stay in the EU.

So both want to make a national referendum to become independent from the UK.

Only about a year ago Scotland held this referendum and voted to stay with the UK, because as a UK member they are an EU member. So it's very probable that the Scottish people will vote to leave the UK this time 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom