❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For existing players possibly yes, but Prem clubs will most likely not be able to purchase players like Martial from this point on. Championship & Leauge 1 teams will be impacted too.

laugh.gif

Niketalk logo gonna look real clean in all black and minimal red on that new Nike template 
nthat.gif

I hate this. One of the main reasons I became a Liverpool fan in the first place was because of foreign players like Mascherano, Maxi Rodriguez, Xabi Alonso, and Fernando Torres. Now there's a real chance they've taken this away from the fans.

It's not just the PL that's been raiding Ligue 1 though :lol:

Oh, La Liga has their fare share of French talent as well

Nobody wants to take young US players like that tho :smh:

We need some love too

Thats why I have mad respect for Chelsea for taking on Miazga, and Tott for Yedlin

Why nobody else wanna raid MLS????? :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Oh it's wrong thanks CNN
mean.gif
laugh.gif
is there a more accurate breakdown of the results by region you know of?

Last edited:
Oh it's wrong Thanks CNN :smh: :lol: is there a more accurate breakdown of the results by region you know of?
I will have a look.

I know that Leicester and Bristol voted to remain, as well as London. I'm pretty certain that's all that did outside of Scotland though :smh:

Perhaps this is where Serie A makes a comeback as top three leagues in the world.

:rolleyes Since the pound just fell off, anyone up for joining up & buying a Prem club?

NTFC?

NT United?

Real NT?

Kits would be :nthat:

:lol:
Get that Kickstarter going, man :pimp:

Britain ****** up so, so bad with this Brexit vote :smh: Sorry Heggsy, hope y'all are going to be okay.

17 out of the 20 MLS Academies are 100% free.  The MLS academy you're talking about has to be either Philadelphia Union's or RSL's academy in Arizona. They're the only two residency programs/boarding schools, the $20K price tag is all private school education and room and board.  

I gotta disagree with Whitlock, soccer is not an upper class sport in 21st century America and that's certainly not what's holding us back from the major footballing countries of the world.   

Like you said that reputation and memory is certainly still there - 20 years ago when a lot of us where growing up, establishment American youth soccer was very much so exclusively white, suburban, and middle class. In 2016 in terms of the players participating it's drastically different in the parts of the country with diverse populations. The same can't be said for the governing organizations though.

Kids getting classed out is always a problem but it's not unique to soccer.  In America high level youth sports are a multi-thousand dollar per year commitment for any family, unless they're on financial aid or someone else is willing to write the checks.  

Where our inner city kids are really getting screwed disproportionately is that there aren't nearly enough places to play and tax dollars don't fund the nice parks and facilities that you see in the suburbs. 

Personally I'm good off Klinsmann as a technical director. He doesn't really have any experience at all in that type of role. I'd much rather we get an actual coaching director for the job, specifically someone from Spain or Germany. You're right there were a lot of positive changes from USSF in the past few years, but there's no way to really tell what's Klinsmann vs Sunil and his advisors. 

I remember reading that DC United prices were around that price range. But yes it is more diverse than ever. But lack of parks and facilities due to a lack of tax money, to me that's a class problem. But i hear what you're saying.

I hope the coaching initiatives that were put in place will produce positive results. It's very much a trickle down effect. Someone from Spain or Germany would be a good look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom