❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Replica's aren't the wave.

***** don't even feel right. Wide waistline, neck looking like Lebron windmilled on you.

Adizero/Nike Match is the only way to go

WOAH 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dude must be more fed up than Trey,didn't see that coming 

Last edited:
Messi don't ****** go out like that bro, wtf man. You're 29 and the next World Cup is two years away. He can't retire from INT footy after this, you made it to the the last 3 finals of international tournaments, even if one was made up and fake you still need to play.

If he really does retire it's obvious he's a punk for this and can't handle the scrutiny. I'll forever be critical.

Messi pls

it was a fake tournament so you can pretend it never happened anyways

see you in Russia in 2 years bruh

I laugh when people say he's the best. Maradona 2 WCs
Messi no national team championships. No doubt he's great, but dude never comes thru in the big National team stage. It's not like he has no talent. Way more talent than Maradona ever had.

I'm sure he just said that out of emotion, maybe he clarifies later that he's just taking a break.

But if he really quits, this mental ****** should never be mentioned as the GOAT ever again

Mascherano is retiring according to @SC_ESPN

Can't wait to hear what Maradona has to say

Last edited:
He just lost a 3rd tournament in a row. He in his feelings right now. No way he retires. I can't see it. He probably won't play internationally till the WC imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom