❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come home Paul...:nerd:  

:lol:  "home"

Uncle Phil: Sir Alex Ferguson
Jazz: Paul Pogba
The house: Manchester United Football Club

View media item 2082754

He had a problem with SAF, not with the club.

100%. Pogba still has family in Manchester, he still admires the club. The problem was SAF, he despises him.

Mino going to be a making a fortune off these deals if they go through, he could buy a la liga club off these fees.

The Ronaldo fanboys are loving the fact that Messi has retired. Given them at least 5 years of ammo against him :lol:

I legit doubt he's gonna stay retired :lol:,it was probably a heat of the moment type of thing. He'll most likely be back in time for Russia

Last edited:
Messi legacy deserves whatever hit he takes after that. He essentially quit his national team hours after the game. Didn't even sleep on it.

Y'all acting like the National team gonna just welcome him back with open arms after this stunt lol

Last edited:
In the pregame show before portugal v croatia, roberto martinez kept saying this would be ronaldos last big tourney....i would be shocked if ronny aint there in two years but what do i know

Last edited:
There's no way Messi stays retired when WC is only two years away and there's no way Ronaldo ain't going either :lol: I can see Messi not playing any NT games for awhile tho.

Messi is only getting this much scrutiny because of his missed pen imo. He makes it and still loses? People still going to blame him regardless, just more on the team in general.

Higuain better stay retired tho, dude is buns for the NT. Should have called up young dudes like Dybala :smh:

Messi gone, y'all.

No amount of hottakes will bring him back

Argentina just went from #1 ranked in the world to #463747383 overnight

Life comes at you fast.

Whole damn team quit tho

Cotdamn

Messi wouldn't have done much at the 2018 WC. 2014 should've been the year he won, that was his peak. He's already on the decline now and it will only get worse by 2018. Plus it will be played in Europe so a European team will probably win it regardless.

Messi will be back. Emotional decision was made. The national team would be dumb to not welcome him back with open arms....he is Leo Messi one of the best players to ever step foot on the pitch...ever.

I agree with everyone though he will take some time off and be back for WC in 2018.

Yeah, taking a break is what he needs now. Hopefully everything goes well for him

There's no way Messi stays retired when WC is only two years away and there's no way Ronaldo ain't going either
laugh.gif
I can see Messi not playing any NT games for awhile tho.

Messi is only getting this much scrutiny because of his missed pen imo. He makes it and still loses? People still going to blame him regardless, just more on the team in general.

Higuain better stay retired tho, dude is buns for the NT. Should have called up young dudes like Dybala
mean.gif
this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom