❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The FA might as well send a brinks truck to Fergie manor at this point :lol:,don't know if I'd take the risk on another English manager as bad as it seems :lol:

Bruh why was Harry Kane taking corners?
laugh.gif
Why was Harry Kane playing?
laugh.gif
,why was dude taking FK's as well?

Vardy should've been the starting no.9 for the tourney instead of Hurrikane tbh
I would say Sturridge should have been maybe two up top with him and Vardy. England only have one true winger and a plethora of midfielders and strikers I don't know why Roy wouldn't move from a 4-3-3 to better fit the talent he has

Bruh why was Harry Kane taking corners? :lol:

:lol: ,why was dude taking FK's as well?

I would say Sturridge should have been maybe two up top with him and Vardy. England only have one true winger and a plethora of midfielders and strikers I don't know why Roy wouldn't move from a 4-3-3 to better fit the talent he has

I say Vardy because Sturridge looked pretty good on the wing tbh.

Last edited:
you better have the manifesto ready to go as soon as this final whistle goes :lol:

Manifesto? What for?

If you're one of the few who actually still believe the EPL is the best league in the world..... There is no saving you, that river in Egypt has taken full control of your rational and common sense :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
nothing like an age old stereotype to use as an insult eh.

We're terrible. Absolutely terrible. But I don't know why youre all laughing half of these mugs play for teams you support
laugh.gif
including Vardy, at least he scored I guess.

HAHAHAHA I genuinely can't believe this ****
Only one player on that squad in Jack and he's only played 1 real game for Arsenal in 2 years. So he isn't match ready. But the **** is still is hilarious
laugh.gif

you better have the manifesto ready to go as soon as this final whistle goes 
laugh.gif
Manifesto? What for?

If you're one of the few who actually still believe the EPL is the best league in the world..... There is no saving you, that river in Egypt has taken full control of your rational and common sense
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
stop saying you like you're specifically talking about me 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Bruh why was Harry Kane taking corners?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
,why was dude taking FK's as well?

I say Vardy because Sturridge looked pretty good on the wing tbh.
He did look good there too Sturridge has that versatility. It would have done Roy so much good to switch up his tactics to better fit his players...oh well thats to much to expect from Roy I guess 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom