❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Sport Verified account @BBCSport 2m2 minutes ago

BREAKING: Roy Hodgson has resigned as #ENG manager. http://bbc.in/28XiEHq  

Cl_Jm8TWkAA3EV7.jpg

Saw a tweet. I have no idea that Roy makes £3.5 million a year, the highest paid manager at Euro 2016 :x

you better have the manifesto ready to go as soon as this final whistle goes :lol:

Manifesto? What for?

If you're one of the few who actually still believe the EPL is the best league in the world..... There is no saving you, that river in Egypt has taken full control of your rational and common sense :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think EPL is the best league in the world but how is the NT an indictment of that? EPL prob got more foreign exports than any other major league.

"Hodgson has resigned from his £3.5 million a year job after being beaten by a team co-managed by a part-time dentist"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

England will be the laughing stock of football for many years to come 

you better have the manifesto ready to go as soon as this final whistle goes :lol:

Manifesto? What for?

If you're one of the few who actually still believe the EPL is the best league in the world..... There is no saving you, that river in Egypt has taken full control of your rational and common sense :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think EPL is the best league in the world but how is the NT an indictment of that? EPL prob got more foreign exports than any other major league.

Yea the performance of the NT =/= the quality of the PL at all :lol:. The 3 Lions were still International Footy's Browns even when the PL was on top.

Last edited:
Just clocked on that Roy read from a letter. He must've had that prepared before the game/tournament.

Absolutely tragic. :lol: I don't even care we've been knocked out at this point, I'll laugh with you all, that's the way most those ***** deserve.

You don't see a correlation here? Reallllllyyyyyyyyy

I think McManaman and Ian (the English commentators) said it best at some point in last five mins of the game.

I don't feel like quoting and doing this right now. :lol:

Football__Tweet‏ @Football__Tweet

Marcus Rashford dribbled past 3 players against Iceland. No player on the pitch managed more.

He played for 5 f**king minutes. #ENG

:lol: unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom