❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some poignant tweets.

It's good that Roy quit, shrek should do the same. He pigeon holes the 3 Lions & will do so for Jose's reign at OT.

The idea of him playing any role in the midfield was stupid to begin with & the Euros confirmed it.

Jose should show him the door with the quickness because the Rooney saga on when, if, or where he will play is a distraction United should not have at this juncture in team.

View media item 2083262View media item 2083263View media item 2083264View media item 2083265
Some apropos tweets.

View media item 2083266View media item 2083267

This dude. :x :rofl:

giphy.gif

Those candidates are already lining up for the next L
Hopefully none of the coaches from the list will get the job

That list of candidates for the England job :x

:rofl: Gareth Southgate, Alan Pardew, Brendan Rodgers, Eddie Howe, & Gary Neville!?!?!?!!

Gary Neville is the Matt Millen of English Football...

They shouldn't allow either on TV... In fact they should pass a law that when you see either in public, you get to beat them with a folded newspaper. Same with Roy... Just smack, smack, smack...

Those Iceland players look like they only drink black coffee, wear flannels or turtle neck sweaters, & rage to Sigur Ros... :smokin

Last edited:
England are a shambles top to bottom. Starting from the FA all the way down to the players.

A shambolic, self entitled, big headed, overpaid and overrated organisation.

And that's where I'm from, that's my country and I'm embarrassed by those players.

England are a shambles top to bottom. Starting from the FA all the way down to the players.

A shambolic, self entitled, big headed, overpaid and overrated organisation.

And that's where I'm from, that's my country and I'm embarrassed by those players.
real ****, a culture change is needed

heggsy heggsy going through the range of emotions only constant disappointment can bring :lol: :smh:. Just like my dude Trey last night :lol:

England have good young talent so the future shouldn't be as dim as it seems right now

Last edited:
Better than the US doe... :rolleyes

That's not an achievement doe. :lol:

England have some talent on the team & a talent that is decent too. You get a young manager that knows what he's going & they can contend.

The FA needs to stop taking care of it's own though. Like a lot of footy governing bodies, it's become very insular & about taking care of it's own.

Is anyone really surprised by this though? Maybe to the casual fan this is an upset but for anyone that watches regularly, we saw this coming as soon as the match up was announced.

Last edited:
The FA and the Brazilian FA must be swapping tips on how to underachieve and let their fans down :lol:

Last edited:
Also, England's national team is in no way a reflection of the EPL so get the FOH with that assumption. And I'm not saying that because we won it, England have been **** for years.

The FA and the Brazilian FA must be swapping tips on how to underachieve and get their supporters depressed :lol:

Man thats not even fair, Brazil won the WC in 2002.

The word "underachieving" is not even close to being the right word here. This whole "England not doing well in major tournaments" stretches back decades man.

At what point does "underachieve" actually start to mean "they're just not that good, they're over-hyped and over-paid" ?

Last edited:
That was 14 years ago man :lol:,what have they done since? Been nothing but dissapointments since then,besides one confed cup with an even wealthier talent pool than England :lol:

Last edited:
heggsy heggsy , your my man 100 grand, love that your club won the league & I wish them well next campaign...

But, while I agree the 3 Lions & the prem are 2 separate issues, the footy in the prem is crap. Despite outspending it's opposition 3,4,5 fold, prem clubs can't compete in the EL or CL & that's proly not going to change anytime real soon. It's still in danger of losing the 4th sport next year if prem clubs don't do well & Serie A team advance further than prem clubs. It's definitely the richest & most popular league though by a large margin.

Last edited:
Folks have been fear mongering about losing the 4th CL spot for a few years now and I highly doubt it's gonna happen now given the influx of world class managers arriving in the Prem :lol:. I'd be surprised to say the least but who knows

That was 14 years ago man :lol:,what have they done since? Been nothing but dissapointments since then,besides one confed cup with an even wealthier talent pool than England :lol:

Bro you're comparing England to Brazil...

No matter the argument, That comparison alone shouldn't even be allowed... :lol:

This England thing stretches way further than 14 years ago.

heggsy heggsy , your my man 100 grand, love that your club won the league & I wish them well next campaign...

But, while I agree the 3 Lions & the prem are 2 separate issues, the footy in the prem is crap. Despite outspending it's opposition 3,4,5 fold, prem clubs can't compete in the EL or CL & that's proly not going to change anytime real soon. It's still in danger of losing the 4th sport next year if prem clubs don't do well & Serie A team advance further than prem clubs. It's definitely the richest & most popular league though by a large margin.
I agree wholeheartedly, but this England team failed because of bad team selection, poor attitude, a sense of entitlement and zero commitment. Not because of the Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom