❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're definitely looking pretty great on paper

In unexpected transfer news

@GFFN: BREAKING | Michy Batshuayi will join Chelsea tomorrow for €40m excluding bonuses on a 5 year deal, according to L'Équipe!

Solid singing by Conte, I wonder where Lukaku and Morata end up now...:nerd:,Arsene HAS to end up with one of them right?

Last edited:
I wonder where Lukaku and Morata end up now...:nerd:,Arsene HAS to end up with one of them right?

so-sad.gif

Zabaleta was a City player before they were a big money club and managed to maintain a place within the first team while the club was spending exorbitant amounts of money on other players. Much respect :pimp:
Him and Tevez were much appreciated Argentinians at the time :pimp:

He showed a lot of grit and determination for the starting spot at that RB position over the years. Had Micah Richards, Boateng, and now Sagna all compete with him for the spot. Sucks he lost a step or two he has been an anchor with us for years. Also won a Player of the Year award for the club and scored the first goal in that historic title clinching fame against QPR in 2012. Zabaleta will be missed and I hope him the best at Roma.

Isn't he a full back? And have Roma ever signed an English CB?
Didn't they have Ashley Cole for a few seasons ? And you're correct, Zabaleta is a full back, should've spoken in more general terms and say defenders.

Last edited:
Yeah I believe they had Ashley Cole iirc. Micah Richards was also out on loan to Roma when he was with us his last season with City I think.

Roma's quietly assembling a solid team. Rudiger and Zabaleta are some shrewd moves to shore up their backline and El Shaarawy and Salah on the wings should be fun. Interested in seeing who they replace Pjanic with

Last edited:
Roma's quietly assembling a solid team. Rudiger and Zabaleta are some shrewd moves to shore up their backline and El Shaarawy and Salah on the wings should be fun. Interested in seeing who they replace Pjanic with

Didn't Rudiger just tear an ACL? He'll be out for the 16/17 season which is too bad.

I remember hearing about him getting hurt in training and missing out on the Euros as a result but I hadn't read anything about him missing the season. That really sucks if so :x :smh:

I know that's why they've been hesitant about selling Manolas to Mou

Last edited:
Haven't listened to this yet but it was on Reddit, wanted to post it before I forgot

i think Wahl hits it on the head with (paraphrased):

"at the end of the day, the US beat who they were supposed to beat and lost against the teams that were supposed to beat them"

"the US has their central defense pairing for the future"

spot on

I remember hearing about him getting hurt in training and missing out on the Euros as a result but I hadn't read anything about him missing the season. That really sucks if so :x :smh:

I know that's why they've been hesitant about selling Manolas to Mou

Yeah Rudiger tore his ACL which sucks for Germany in the euros, he would've been very useful. But, I don't think he'll be out the entire season. He should be back after the winter break in jan/feb

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom