❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't listened to this yet but it was on Reddit, wanted to post it before I forgot

It's beautiful man.

2016 and though I'm not a fan his, the most popular mainstream sports talk host on American airwaves is dedicating legitimate time, passion and resources to the game, much less the USMNT.

The paradigm has shifted. People care.

Early morning silly season rumors

P$G is apparently after Higuain after his brother told the press that he wouldn't be resigning next year

http://www.football-italia.net/86530/psg-moves-higuain

and Real is after Kante...have they given up on Pogba? :nerd:

View media item 2085197
El Confidential is also reporting that Real may be willing to let Varane go this summer for the right price...:nerd:

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2016/06/29/57737de8ca47414d0d8b45f9.html

*Also on this day 5 years ago...

David de Gea joins Man United from Atlético Madrid for a fee of £18.9m. #MUFC

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmG3VwfWAAE87rn.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Some of the best 20m Fergie ever spent :lol :hat

Last edited:
Harry Kane asking if they lost are they out :lol: really?!? :rofl:

Idk how i feel about Nolito to City. He really hasn't impressed me too too much at the Euro's.

What is the consequences for that paper posted. Like a legit transfer ban for City? Or is this just alleged right now. Did they sign that 15 year old illegally or something?

He hasn't played that much for Belgium with Lukaku,Origi and occasionally Benteke being the other options available but he still scored 23 goals in total last year for a pretty bad OM side so the talent is there. That's apparently one of the things that sold Conte on him,he feels that he has a ton of potential.

I just find it funny how e was holding out for a CL team only to end up with Chelsea :lol:,guess he wants to follow inDrogba's footsteps

Last edited:
He's going to be dangerous in conte 2 striker setup. Potential is there, and if they get Morata. Dear Gawd, that conte defense and that counter attack.

I wonder what happens to hazard?

How good is this cat? I've only seen him a few times for Belgium and to be honest I wasn't really wowed by him.

I've seen him in Marseille a few times and although the team had a terrible year, he's a good striker and makes something out of nothing. Get in behind, much different from Costa, would be good to see the two form a partnership.

Last edited:
Solid singing by Conte, I wonder where Lukaku and Morata end up now...:nerd:,Arsene HAS to end up with one of them right?

Wenger tried signing Vardy because he was cheap.

He def ain't shelling out cash for either of those options. :lol:

if you believe the rumors, Wenger is going cheap again by looking at Japanese striker Takuma Asano. :rofl:

View media item 2085251View media item 2085250

If true it's hilarious how they think they're good enough to be talking down to opponents like that :lol:,ESPECIALLY Hart's butterfinger *** :x

View media item 2085199

Iceland's Cari Arnason shoot down that meme over the weekend tweeting -

View media item 2085247

Last edited:
That'd be such a textbook Arsene signing :rofl:. I genuinely thought that the purse strings would be loosened for what's possibly his final season with the Gunners but I guess not?

Glad to hear that those 3 Lions quotes were fake :lol:,didn't wanna believe they'd act like that given where they are :lol:

Shrek elbowed Gylfi Sigurdsson in da grill doe... :rolleyes

http://www.mbl.is/sport/em_fotbolta/2016/06/29/egar_rooney_kyldi_gylfa_myndskeid/

So Wenger, Alan Shearer, & Klinsmann's names are in the mix for the 3 Lions job huh? :wow:

Paris mayor Anne Hidalgo announced yesterday that Irish fans are being awarded the Medal of the City of Paris for their model behavior during the Euros. The mayor will present the medal to the Irish ambassador or a delegation of Irish supporters at a time that will be announced at a later date.

:smokin

View media item 2085253

Last edited:
so-sad.gif
crying over this. So hilarious and accurate 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

People talked about Messi not being welcomed back with open arms like he's not the best player in the world :lol:

There's a rally in Buenos Aires this week to convince him to stay :wow:

But maybe this is the reaction he was looking for :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom