❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashford should've been brought in a lot earlier.  Surprised Barkley never got a run considering we needed some creativity on the wings.  England lacks creativity...  Most successful teams have a creative midfielder that dictates the tempo but I don't see anyone on England that fills that role.

laugh.gif
 wtf is going on with england NT man

Man, some guy who has been selected as part of a 3 man selection comitee to decide the next England manager has just admitted "he's not a football expert"

On live tv. We are an absolute embarrassment

Saw that on twitter....Martin Glen or something. :lol: :smh: such a bad look

Rumor is Marquinhos is meeting or has met with Al-Khelaif to push for his transfer to Barca. He really doesn't want to stay at the club if he's not consistently playing. Marquinhos on the right & Umtiti on the left? That would be soooooo gravy. :smokin

Rumor is Marquinhos is meeting or has met with Al-Khelaif to push for his transfer to Barca. He really doesn't want to stay at the club if he's not consistently playing. Marquinhos on the right & Umtiti on the left? That would be soooooo gravy.
smokin.gif

Man, some guy who has been selected as part of a 3 man selection comitee to decide the next England manager has just admitted "he's not a football expert"

On live tv. We are an absolute embarrassment
Damn they hiring dudes with no credentials. They need to hire me then.

Best new Nike kits I've seen so far are next season's Inter and PSG home kits. Everything else has been meh

P$G made a pretty great non-player signing earlier...

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2084280/[/quote]

:hat :hat :hat

PSG, Inter, and Barca definitely have the best kits so far.

But then again, they always have the best Nike kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom