❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm wondering if he started pre gaming for the after party before the final. Would explain why he was so card happy if he was lit out of his mind the whole match.

Last edited:
feel like 3 at the back would never work in the premier league i think chelsea will be back in europe next year but i dont think they'll win the league

You guys have predictions for the Euro Cup matches this weekend?

I think France, Italy, Belgium, and Portugal advance.

France,Germany,Belgium and Portugal for me. Think the Germans have the best chance out of anyone left to break through that Italian fortress around Gigi :lol: :x

Last edited:
Now I'm wondering if he started pre gaming for the after party before the final. Would explain why he was so card happy if he was lit out of his mind the whole match.

If that was pre-game, gotta ask my childhood friend if he knows those girls in Jersey :nerd:

Last edited:
France,Germany,Belgium and Portugal for me. Think the Germans have the best chance out of anyone left to break through that Italian fortress around Gigi
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Nice to hear that you have high hopes in us, but I don't believe that we will beat Italy 
eyes.gif

Watch Portgual somehow trip and fall into the final I can definitely see that happening with how that side of the bracket is lol

:smh: at this being the quarterfinal of a major tournament and the only games I'm interested in are Germany/Italy and Wales/Belgium.

I guess it's always a pleasure to see Pogba touch the ball but there might not be a team in football I'm less interested in watching than Portugal right now.

Last edited:
If Germany can't beat the Azurri,no one is...:lol:

Germany has never beaten Italy in a competitive match tho

Yea they've struggled historically against them but Germany seems to be back in form,they've yet to concede a goal and they have the creativity in attack needed to break down Italy's defense. Thinking Germany breaks new ground and avenge their semi loss the last time,should be the highlight of this round either way :smokin

Last edited:
Was rewatching the Spain vs. Italy game and even for an Italian side, their organization is incredible. When defending they ALWAYS have the numbers advantage.

Watch Portgual somehow trip and fall into the final I can definitely see that happening with how that side of the bracket is lol

I think they barely get by Poland (extra time goal or PKs) then lose to Belgium. They're just not very good.

I think they barely get by Poland (extra time goal or PKs) then lose to Belgium. They're just not very good.

I think they lose to Belgium in the semis too but there's still always a reserve with this Belgium team where you just never know how they will show up.

I think they lose to Belgium in the semis too but there's still always a reserve with this Belgium team where you just never know how they will show up.

They looked poor in their first match against Italy, but have seemed to improve vastly since then.

Mourinho intends to ditch LVG's tactics and pile into opponents, like Fergie's teams did

Jose Mourinho has promised to use ‘Fergie’s DNA’ to bring back the glory days to Manchester United.

New boss Mourinho wants to build a team with the same attacking philosophy legendary predecessor Sir Alex Ferguson demanded in his time at Old Trafford, and is determined to embrace that style.

The Special One has spoken to senior United players such as Wayne Rooney, David De Gea and Michael Carrick and outlined his plans for the coming season.

And Mourinho made it clear there's going to be a departure from the slow, pedestrian build-up play that blighted their previous manager Louis van Gaal’s time in charge.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...turn-fergie-way-8310325#ICID=sharebar_twitter

Music to my ears

View media item 2085849

Last edited:
Word on the street is Ben Arfa did his medical today for PSG, tomorrow should be announcement on the three year deal. hopefully it aint bs but i would love to see him attempt to fill zlatan's void

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom