❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was rewatching the Spain vs. Italy game and even for an Italian side, their organization is incredible. When defending they ALWAYS have the numbers advantage.
They've been amazing so far in this tournament. I know they always get made fun of as solely relying on defending but seeing their organization, their understanding of how the game works and their ability to function as a team rather than on individual players is always a pleasure for me. It's a side of football not many people appreciate, though. Additionaly, I tend to side with Italy as the coverage surrounding their games in German media has been cringeworthy since 2006. 

Still it's hard to predict a winner as our national team hasn't had to play any strong teams so far in this tournament. They seemed to win fairly easily so it will be interesting to see wether it was due to weak opposition or the strength of the team.

Why would Pogba leave to play for a team who ain't even in the Champions League and on paper Juventus is the better squad ?????????

Plus Mandanda rumored to Palace for 2 million euros.

Last edited:
Why would Pogba leave to play for a team who ain't even in the Champions League and on paper Juventus is the better squad ?????????

Plus Mandanda rumored to Palace for 2 million euros.
No different than mkhtrayan wanting to leave bvb or zlantan leaving psg. United got $$$$.

No different than mkhtrayan wanting to leave bvb or zlantan leaving psg. United got $$$$.

Neither of their clubs are Champions League winner contenders coming to this season so standards for them aren't that high, it's understandable.

you are comparing a chance to get destroyed by barca, Bayern, or real in champions league or get paid three times more than you currently do.

Mino and Paul know what they are doing, they know he can't be the highest paid player in serie a because he's black and French. He can't move next summer before the World Cup, he has to move now. He's 23, in three years he will ask for a new deal or move and still be in his prime for a huge fee and wages. By 29, he still get a big final contract. He's following the Lebron blueprint on how to get rich.

I still expect him to go real. And as United supporter I happily buy a kroos/modric/James shirt when they sell one to us.

Get it now before the pound drops in anymore value.
roll.gif

lmao 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

@TheSun: From troubled youth to £100k a week - The life of footie idiot Raheem Sterling https://t.co/BRdB5pvwRD

The constant character assassination and scapegoating of the man is disgusting :smh:. If I were him I'd push for a move out of England when he gets the chance

Last edited:
Lol it's his fault that an entire country that has been **** at its own sport for YEARS can't beat a country smaller than my home state (Virginia). Not tryna make it into a race issue, but a black man had to be the scapegoat for the failure of an old white man to bring honor back to the country

There's certainly an element of that imo

In other news,looks like Tony's no.9 no more

View media item 2086527
The MU megastore has started printing those apparently,hope Tony gets the no.11 that he rocks for Les Bleus now

Last edited:
That has to be fake. Why is it in the old PL font with the lion? I thought they were getting rid of that this year.

Didnt' they say oddly enough they aren't changing the font this year but are changing the badge

New lion in the badge and old lion still lurking in the font?

I think Heggsy confirmed that a while back when he got some new jerseys with the updated patch but the same number font.

you are comparing a chance to get destroyed by barca, Bayern, or real in champions league or get paid three times more than you currently do.

Mino and Paul know what they are doing, they know he can't be the highest paid player in serie a because he's black and French. He can't move next summer before the World Cup, he has to move now. He's 23, in three years he will ask for a new deal or move and still be in his prime for a huge fee and wages. By 29, he still get a big final contract. He's following the Lebron blueprint on how to get rich.

I still expect him to go real. And as United supporter I happily buy a kroos/modric/James shirt when they sell one to us.
I'm in the same boat...  I really wanted Kroos before he went to Real.  I'd gladly take any of those midfielders if Real ever deemed them as surplus and it looks like James may be.  Kroos may end up going back to Bayern so we'll see.

Its absurd how a 21 year old gets gifted the responsibility of a whole country's failure. I mean we all know why but the fact they're so open with it is pathetic. For Raheem's sake I hope he knows who is really in his corner.

^ I didn't find that Raheem cartoon funny at all, in fact I think it's subtlety racist. I think the UK press trying to pin the 3 Lions inability to succeed on Raheem is extremely racist especially since shrek is the one that wore the arm band & he performed miserably in general but especially as a MFer. Roy & the FA chairman need to be drawn & quartered along with shrek too.

edit- Actually, you can almost pin all the failure on Roy & shrek... With no cohesion in the midfield, how can you expect a team to perform? Kane virtually had no service... Sturridge was often creating his own chances (as well as for others)... It literally is boiling my blood thinking about these b**t**ds trying to pin this on Raheem....

That Heber Lopes story was bogus... The bald dude in the pic on the "interwebz" is Paraguayan drug king pin Jorge Rafaat Toumani. It's a shame the press ran with that story with no verification but that's the press these days. No integrity whatsoever as a whole.

Last edited:
They better not build up my guy Marcus only to tear him down just as swiftly and viciously as Raheem...
I think Heggsy confirmed that a while back when he got some new jerseys with the updated patch but the same number font.

Yup,why mess with perfection?

Last edited:
I spoke on this early last season about Raheem being black too. I didn't want to turn it in a race war so I kept it subtle.

If he was white and possessed the same skill sets I doubt he'd have the same degree of backlash he got for leaving Liverpool and England under performing. Even fans from other teams were booing him and jeering him every time he touched the ball and was brought down, he also didn't get many blatant fouls called in his favor either.

Seems like hes a mental ****** but I hope the guy surrounds himself with great people. Its been a tough year for the kid but I hope he comes into the upcoming season with a vengeance and prove his doubters wrong. He had a good season and hopefully he can see the positives instead of the negatives.

Last edited:
:x @ Madrid & its deeep pockets... Rumor is perez upped his offer to €65m for David Alaba however Bayern valuate him at €80m. I wonder where they are internally with Pogba? Jeez, I would hate hate hate seeing either or both going to the Bernabeu...

Very encouraged about the signing of Umtiti... The 2 times I've seen him play, I thought he looked pretty good. I just hope he gets regular playing time so that he picks up the chops to play with Barca.

No one else commented when i said something but is it just me or does Umtiti look like Spitta?!?!

View media item 2086583
Can't see the club making anymore big signings while the Barca triumvirate exists. The club will be hamstrung by their salaries until their reign ends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom