❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raheem should've never represented England. Should've went for the Jamaican national team. Another bad descion was joining up with Man City. Their supporters will not defend him like other clubs during his slump and If anything, they would've joined in and ridicule him especially if the season starts and he is still in a slump. The English are looking all kinds of backwards right now. No Disrespect @HEGGSY

Last edited:
!!!!!!!!!

13557002_157095748036060_343616613_n.jpg

Is it a 1 year deal?

I think Ibra has at least 2 years left to play at a decent level.

Tommy - Nah, Raheem was right to pick England bcs the Reggae Boyz aren't going anywhere. He doesn't deserve the blame he's getting. You can't also fault him for wanting to go to a "bigger" club & earn more. Much has it's history, Liverpool looked stuck in a rut, more so with Rogers. Plus Raheem was getting played out of position a lot which he clearly didn't look comfortable doing.

Last edited:
I spoke on this early last season about Raheem being black too. I didn't want to turn it in a race war so I kept it subtle.

If he was white and possessed the same skill sets I doubt he'd have the same degree of backlash he got for leaving Liverpool and England under performing. Even fans from other teams were booing him and jeering him every time he touched the ball and was brought down, he also didn't get many blatant fouls called in his favor either.

Seems like hes a mental ****** but I hope the guy surrounds himself with great people. Its been a tough year for the kid but I hope he comes into the upcoming season with a vengeance and prove his doubters wrong. He had a good season and hopefully he can see the positives instead of the negatives.

Bruh don't hold your tongue when its obvious. Him being black is exactly why he's receiving this backlash. Plain and simple, and it's nauseating to currently bear witness to this. It's disgusting to see how the English media is making him/or have already made him a pariah.

you are comparing a chance to get destroyed by barca, Bayern, or real in champions league or get paid three times more than you currently do.

Mino and Paul know what they are doing, they know he can't be the highest paid player in serie a because he's black and French. He can't move next summer before the World Cup, he has to move now. He's 23, in three years he will ask for a new deal or move and still be in his prime for a huge fee and wages. By 29, he still get a big final contract. He's following the Lebron blueprint on how to get rich.

I still expect him to go real. And as United supporter I happily buy a kroos/modric/James shirt when they sell one to us.

Juve ain't getting destroyed by those teams papi. They might be the favorites going in this year.

Paul isn't going to United, that would be taking a step backwards for him at this point.

Last edited:
Is it a 1 year deal?

I think Ibra has at least 2 years left to play at a decent level.

Tommy - Nah, Raheem was right to pick England bcs the Reggae Boyz aren't going anywhere. He doesn't deserve the blame he's getting. You can't also fault him for wanting to go to a "bigger" club & earn more. Much has it's history, Liverpool looked stuck in a rut, more so with Rogers. Plus Raheem was getting played out of position a lot which he clearly didn't look comfortable doing.
Lol City is definitely not a bigger Club that Liverpool. I can't fault him for choose England either cause his supposed reason was England was the first off him a chance. I think dude should've stuck it out with Liverpool like many of the other players, cause Rogers was sacked shortly thereafter. Raheem should'nt allow this foolishness to get to him. He is a Jamaican, wi nevah let di dutty badmind get to wi. England must've turn him soft.

Juve ain't getting destroyed by those teams papi. They might be the favorites going in this year.

Paul isn't going to United, that would be taking a step backwards for him at this point.

Taken the words straight out of my mouth.

Lol City is definitely not a bigger Club that Liverpool. I can't fault him for choose England either cause his supposed reason was England was the first off him a chance. I think dude should've stuck it out with Liverpool like many of the other players, cause Rogers was sacked shortly thereafter. Raheem should'nt allow this foolishness to get to him. He is a Jamaican, wi nevah let di dutty badmind get to wi. England must've turn him soft.

It terms of prestige & history, Liverpool is the definitely bigger but City has deep deep pockets not just for a prem club obviously but the world over.

Raheem was already getting bashed his last year with the Reds & from outside looking in, he wasn't vibing with Rogers. I would've left too. Despite the arrival of Klopp, I think the American ownership of the Reds will still hamper the team.

I hope he has some good people around him to pull him through... No way he should be getting heat from the press like this.

I think that comic is more poking fun at England's blaming Raheem for something they did to themselves (sticking the stick in the bike themsleves than blaming Sterling for them falling) but that's beside the point Because we all agree that England's over criticism and scapegoating of Sterling is absurd it's only a matter of time before they turn on Alli as well. Tearing down a young man with talent gets you no where it's sad the English media don't realize this but they don't want cause then they would have to look inwards and see what's really causing problems. And I have no doubt in my mind he will play well again for City this coming season.

It terms of prestige & history, Liverpool is the definitely bigger but City has deep deep pockets not just for a prem club obviously but the world over.

Raheem was already getting bashed his last year with the Reds & from outside looking in, he wasn't vibing with Rogers. I would've left too. Despite the arrival of Klopp, I think the American ownership of the Reds will still hamper the team.

I hope he has some good people around him to pull him through... No way he should be getting heat from the press like this.

May I ask how? All five "big" clubs in the EPL are owned by foreign investors, three of which (Arsenal, Liverpool, and Man U) are American.

Umm well, wouldn't you agree the performance of those teams in the last several years have been subpar? Those Americans are running the business like more an investment rather than a football club. It's clear there's a disconnect between the ownership financial goals vs that of winning titles. They also have installed their Americans cronies with no football experience in key advisory positions that are clearly not working. Not sure why that isn't evident to see.

Same thing with Roma, funny they fired Rudy Garcia but the same problem exists with or without him & it points back to the ignorant American ownership. Profit margins are clearly the bigger goal.

Last edited:
Huh, I was pretty down about the Timbers backups losing last night to LA, but I just saw that Orlando lost to NASL side Ft Lauderdale. LULZ. Not feeling so bad now.

Zlatan :frown:

Fitting how Zlatan let everyone know where he's joining before Man U did. :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom