❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Arfa :pimp:

Now we just need Lacazette and we're Gucci :pimp:

Ibra shirt will be purchased. Too bad Man U kits low key suck this year. Might cop the blue one

a REAL signing

Don't worry Theo Walcott will sign a new deal.

Clint-Dempsey-Makes-Face-at-Jamaican-Player.gif

Last edited:
Man they need to sell Isco too
--------
Gianluca Di Marzio‏ @DiMarzio

And also #Miktharian to @ManUtd from @BVB is done: he has just found the house to live in #Manchester #MUFC

Last edited:
United reloading.
City stacking chips.
Chelsea getting ambitious.

Wenger thinking about the England job and vacations.

Sounds like a normal summer to me.

Ibra shirt will be purchased. Too bad Man U kits low key suck this year. Might cop the blue one

Ben Arfa satisfies your ST need now though. OL's president also seems to be pretty sure that Laca's gonna be back with them next season.

The home kit this year is the best of the Chevy era already :lol:

Man they need to sell Isco too
--------
Gianluca Di Marzio‏ @DiMarzio

And also #Miktharian to @ManUtd from @BVB is done: he has just found the house to live in #Manchester #MUFC

MI6 need to hire this man :rofl:

Last edited:
Welp it's been real for the International Red Devils...:x

@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING: @JanVertonghen out of @UEFAEURO 2016 after tearing two ankle ligaments. #SSNHQ

Last edited:
I hope whomever the RFEF hires to take the reigns of La Roja integrates the uber talented youngsters that Spain has... Koke, Isco, Bellerin, Alberto Moreno, Jese, Oliver Torres, Carvahal, Juan Bernat, Kuki Salazar, Jose Amo... I could go on & on...

I hope they hire someone somewhat young & that will crack the whip. The squads that del Bosque ran became entirely too lazy in their play.

Got damn Vertonghen tore 2 ligaments in his ankle?!?! Ouch... Hope he recovers soon.

Last edited:
I think that comic is more poking fun at England's blaming Raheem for something they did to themselves (sticking the stick in the bike themsleves than blaming Sterling for them falling) but that's beside the point Because we all agree that England's over criticism and scapegoating of Sterling is absurd it's only a matter of time before they turn on Alli as well. Tearing down a young man with talent gets you no where it's sad the English media don't realize this but they don't want cause then they would have to look inwards and see what's really causing problems. And I have no doubt in my mind he will play well again for City this coming season.
I agree. It's like Michael from the office blaming Toby for everything. English media seems racist at times though. Would never turn on Rooney, but would like to fire shots are Raheem and Sturridge etc.

View media item 2086786
View media item 2086827

southampton being southampton, they found a gem to help them continue fleecing all that Liverpool money
Chuck off.

Last edited:

Ben Arfa satisfies your ST need now though. OL's president also seems to be pretty sure that Laca's gonna be back with them next season.

The home kit this year is the best of the Chevy era already :lol:

Arfa can play midfielder/winger, with Cavani up front Di Maria and Lucas on the wings :x

Lacazette would be that icing on the cake. But I can't have everything :smh:

I gotta find out more about this Thomas Meunier guy that's linked with PSG. No idea if he's the goods or not

The only reason I've heard of him is that he's the only player on the Belgian squad who I'd never heard of before and had to look up :lol:

so what number will the Zlatan be rocking on his new Man U kit??

Looking like Tony's #...

Last edited:
I'm sorry but miss me with that that racist sterling jargon.. England been doing that to all their underperforming youth since forever. See Rooney, becks, etc. They love a scapegoat for a poor tournament regardless the shade of their skin

:rofl: :rofl: Arsenal fans about to get you out the paint man

I gots to man, Ibra is my boy.

Best player I've ever watched
You'll never be one of us until you swear off your favorite player when they join that team.

**** van Persie. Forever.

I'm sorry but miss me with that that racist sterling jargon.. England been doing that to all their underperforming youth since forever. See Rooney, becks, etc. They love a scapegoat for a poor tournament regardless the shade of their skin
No need to, you're entitled to your own Opinion just like how everyone else is. But I'll stick to my sentiments cause I've never seen Rooney and the rest slandered like how some of these black English players are.

Last edited:
The only reason I've heard of him is that he's the only player on the Belgian squad who I'd never heard of before and had to look up :lol:
Looking like Tony's #...
I hope not. That's Tony's number. Dude earned it. He can have januzajs 11

As a Reds fan,there's never been the same amount of venom aimed at Wazza and Becks though and when they're criticized it's usually strictly because of on the pitch performance and it remains at that unlike the constant attacks on a young mans character in the case of Raheem...

Last edited:
‏@FutbolFinn:
English journos are a joke.Di Marzio got pics of Darmian signing his contract & heard Mkhi found a house while they waffle about Bale to Utd

Just mention it being Woodwards dream, Bale wanting to return back to the UK & Perez not willing to sell and its good to go

Beyond on point :rofl:

‏@CR689908:
@FutbolFinn they're dumb, too focused on selling the story that sterling is scum for buying a mansion for his mum

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:

so what number will the Zlatan be rocking on his new Man U kit??

Looking like Tony's #...

He's coming in to replace Van Der Wiel so he'll more than likely come off the bench behind Aurier. So for 7mil he's a good pickup I guess.

They should call back Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom