❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance Ronnie wasn't gonna take the first kick. I still remember in 2012 when he never even got to attempt a PK :lol:

Poland+v+Portugal+Quarter+Final+UEFA+Euro+i_JvFK8iSqhx.jpg

Poland+v+Portugal+Quarter+Final+UEFA+Euro+xaaFRJ_yjeOx.jpg

Poland+v+Portugal+Quarter+Final+UEFA+Euro+qNxxecvpFdcx.jpg

Poland+v+Portugal+Quarter+Final+UEFA+Euro+hkFsTeTjOlkx.jpg

The difference between those security guards in france, and what CSC usually employs in the States is rather significant :lol:

Quarterfinals without winning a single game. I hope they lose FIFA points on this bull

You're doing Italy a disservice putting them in the same sentence as the other two. Italy is actually good.
They're defense is world class, but their midfield and attack has been the poorest in years, maybe decades.

Germany taking them boys out tomorrow.

:lol: there's no evidence to back up this statement. They've looked great top to bottom.

The difference between those security guards in france, and what CSC usually employs in the States is rather significant :lol:

They look like actual security instead of dudes just there for the free food after :lol:

Last edited:
Can my soccer brethen help me out here :nerd:

My brother in law was trying to argue with me that Copa America is a bigger event than the World Cup. I have no idea why or if he was just trolling, but he was going at me like he was serious. So for my football aficionados, what is the bigger event?

I don't follow the sport as much as I should, but one would assume that the World Cup is a tournament with the world's best competing against each other while Copa is a tournament for just 1 single country.

Apologies for breaking up the Euro discussion :frown:

Last edited:
I bet them security gaurds where happy as hell that streaker wasn't actually naked. Don't nobody be wanting to tackle a grown *** naked man.

My brother in law was trying to argue with me that Copa America is a bigger event than the World Cup. I have no idea why or if he was just trolling, but he was going at me like he was serious. So for my football aficionados, what is the bigger event?

I don't follow the sport as much as I should, but one would assume that the World Cup is a tournament with the world's best competing against each other while Copa is a tournament for just 1 single country.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He was most definitely trolling :lol:

Last edited:

Apologies for breaking up the Euro discussion :frown:

World Cup is the most important competition in the sport. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom