❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can my soccer brethen help me out here :nerd:

My brother in law was trying to argue with me that Copa America is a bigger event than the World Cup. I have no idea why or if he was just trolling, but he was going at me like he was serious. So for my football aficionados, what is the bigger event?

I don't follow the sport as much as I should, but one would assume that the World Cup is a tournament with the world's best competing against each other while Copa is a tournament for just 1 single country.

Apologies for breaking up the Euro discussion :frown:

Coupé It Coupé It Please help

Aight. It felt dumb even typing that out, but this "debate" carried over into today from last night and I was like, maybe there's something about Copa that I don't know |I

Thank you kind sirs. Reps for everyone.

My brother in law was trying to argue with me that Copa America is a bigger event than the World Cup I have no idea why or if he was just trolling, but he was going at me like he was serious. So for my football aficionados, what is the bigger event?

I don't follow the sport as much as I should, but one would assume that the World Cup is a tournament with the world's best competing against each other while Copa is a tournament for just 1 single country.

View media item 2087182

Brother in-law either trolling or on some football hipster ish.

World Cup > Every significant sport tournament including Wimbledon and Masters.

Your brother in law is idiot and based off that that statement alone If I were in your place I'd ask my sister to divorce him cause surely she can do better

:lol:

He's definitely a trip when it comes to sports. He's been on a Messi-fest as of late, but I have no idea where he was coming from with this Copa stuff.

My brother in law was trying to argue with me that Copa America is a bigger event than the World Cup. I have no idea why or if he was just trolling, but he was going at me like he was serious. So for my football aficionados, what is the bigger event?

he don't know jack **** :lol:

On another note, if I want to educate myself further on the sport, is it better to follow one squad or one league, like just follow La Liga or just Premier League or should I try to take it all in? I would catch PL matches on one of the NBC channels and I thoroughly enjoyed that :pimp:

On another note, if I want to educate myself further on the sport, is it better to follow one squad or one league, like just follow La Liga or just Premier League or should I try to take it all in? I would catch PL matches on one of the NBC channels and I thoroughly enjoyed that :pimp:

Best bet is to do both, you never know when your soccer knowledge will be tested. :rofl:

Our mighty führer Coupe says that the Premier League is the greatest football league ever assembled. You should focus on the PL and ONLY the PL.

Brother in law? Divorce or separate in anyway that's possible. If you want kids that's a history in the family for mental illness, watch out. I'm sorry I had to tell you this.

World Cup >>> anything sports related. Ever.

Our mighty führer Coupe says that the Premier League is the greatest football league ever assembled. You should focus on the PL and ONLY the PL.

:rofl:

Why are you doing this man?

Not down to read another long anti-PL diatribe :lol:

Your best bet to enjoying the most out of footy is to watch all the top leagues which is thankfully pretty easy for us in NA. La Liga,Bundesliga and Prem games are broadcasted live here
7th Chamber 7th Chamber

Last edited:

I follow one squad (Chelsea) but def watch other teams in other leagues just bc i'm a fan of the sport. Start off small and choose a team and watch their games and try and watch big games like
El Clásico or the Manchester Derby for example.

Hopefully you did't catch any the Manchester Derby's this year cause they where god awful.

Demichelis 
mean.gif

:rofl:

Why are you doing this man?

Not down to read another long anti-PL diatribe :lol:
Too late. Coupes already got the blow on deck, cracking his knuckles and getting ready to furiously type out an essay tearing apart the EPL, ending on a Portuguese national team tangent/rant.

Pls be safe Coupe.

Last edited:
Too late. Coupes already got the blow on deck, cracking his knuckles and getting ready to furiously type out an essay tearing apart the EPL, ending on a Portuguese national team tangent/rant.

Pls be safe Coupe.
I want to rep over and over :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom