❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo did ya'll see Alexis Sanchez ankle 
sick.gif

See below if you want

My mans turned himself in as soon as he decided to rock the Roshes. As soon as those shoes lose what little traction they have, you might as well be walking on bars of soap. :lol:

My mans turned himself in as soon as he decided to rock the Roshes. As soon as those shoes lose what little traction they have, you might as well be walking on bars of soap. :lol:

If these guys were smart they'd just rock a pair of boots when they pull this stunt.

If I were up for that kind of foolishness I'd have the stewards on skates trust.

Last edited:
Haha, was thinking the same thing... need to relive that in glorious high-definition! 

f word Portugal

**** the Portuguese
Country hasn't even been relevent since the age of exploration

:wow: :lol:

Things that have never been said in the history of man...

a) "Just booked a flight to POLAND, Can't Wait.."
b) "Poland is beautiful, I recommend going.."
c) "Poland > Portugal"
d) "Polish people I admire..."

FOH :lol:

"We're going to the Final!" IDK why some of ya'll are surprised, I told ya'll :pimp: . From there, anything can happen, I know (Greece vs Portugal 2004). Bring on Belguim broooooooooooo. Or Wales? :nerd:

Btw, EPL Heads, all ya'll are on timeout. Shhhh :lol:

Last edited:
"The Football Thread: Super Srs Portugal Winning the Euros, World Cup, Olympics, Super Bowl and Oscar Awards!"

JK Coupe,

Poland is beautiful, I recommend going.

(Only half-kidding, I've been there and had a good time. Nice people there.)

is silverback even Polish?!? dude was PISSED :lol:

He has to be :lol:

I get going at another country's team or players, but to go after a whole damn country makes it personal. Those feelings came out for a reason, he has to be super prideful Polak :lol:

But I saw he was a German fan too, so it was confusing. :lol: Poland has been playing monkey in the middle between Germany and Russia for hundreds of years now so I guess it might be that :lol:

Only country you can take shots at right now is England. After the 7 days they've just had, all restrictions lifted. They deserve it :lol:

To be fair I have never heard anyone say they want to go to Portugal on vacation outside of this thread too. Spain? Sure, but not Portugal. Y'all right there with Poland as far as us AZ folks are concerned.

To be fair I have never heard anyone say they want to go to Portugal on vacation outside of this thread too. Spain? Sure, but not Portugal. Y'all right there with Poland as far as us AZ folks are concerned.

Well that's understandable dude, I mean you live in AZ. So I'll take that as a huge compliment :lol:

I'm not sure most people in that state can point to Portugal on a map. I'm not sure most people in that state travel outside of the United States. :lol:

But I'll take it bro, thanks. I'm more than happy to fly under the radar and avoid the Trump state tourists. I'm good with the more sophisticated tourists from my liberal coastal states of America, :pimp:

Portugal is a fun @$# place to visit. Not just saying that cause I'm half Portuguese; I mean I'm an American citizen, and I would never recommend that anyone come to the US unless they needed to. Friendly people, great weather, cheap @#$ drinks, nightlife until 6 AM, good and affordable food compared to garbage Western European cuisine, etc. Partying all night during festas in June>>>

It's not a rich and luxurious country, but if you can't enjoy your trip there cause of that, you're probably a stuck up little douche :lol:

And there are definitely many tourists there. When I stay at hostels there to avoid my relatives, I meet a lot of Canadians and Europeans as well as a decent amount of Asians. I wouldn't expect most Americans to know because most are illiterate about the world and can't afford to travel anyway

Last edited:

Well that's understandable dude, I mean you live in AZ. So I'll take that as a huge compliment :lol:

I'm not sure most people in that state can point to Portugal on a map. I'm not sure most people in that state travel outside of the United States. :lol:

But I'll take it bro, thanks. I'm more than happy to fly under the radar and avoid the Trump state tourists. I'm good with the more sophisticated tourists from my liberal coastal states of America, :pimp:

Touché bro, touché

SFC you ready bro? You believe we're one game from the final? Without winning a god damn 90 min game :rofl: :rofl:

This is great tho, we've been lucky. We never, ever get lucky :lol:

But still, hopefully we play to our capabilities in the semi and final. France or Germany in the final, I won't be confident. But Belgium (if they even make it since Wales owned them in qualifying) I'm super confident.

Força!

Well we haven't lost a single game either :lol: its so painful to watch, but it's also hilarious watching the anti Portugal crowd (pretty much 95% of the world when it comes to football) constantly cry about us while their teams get kicked out :lol:

I just hope we go into straight goon mode if we eventually play a team like France or something. Unleash Pepe and Ricardo Carvalho (well not all the way :lol: ) and have them commit all the borderline fouls necessary to frustrate them and win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom