❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Your club signed Mendy from Nice right? I guess he's Kante replacement but I don't think he covers ground & tackles like Kante nor does he seem to have the knack for intercepting balls like Kante... I loved watching Kante play last campaign. Mendy is a good passer though.

Last edited:
Does this mean Denayer might have to start [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Losing two players in your defense is never something to sneeze at but I believe Belgium can win as long as their attack is set up the same way as its been since after their first match and Wilmots doesn't try to overcompensate the lineup because of the absences they can beat the welsh defense
Not confirmed yet but Jordan Lukaku is very likely playing as left-back and either Denayer or Ciman central, probably Ciman because he has more experience playing that position.

I see I see. I know with his loans his had some time playing across the whole back line of even sometimes in the defensive mid role. I can understand why he wouldn't get the start given the situation but I'm ready for my boy Denayer to shine.

LMAO the same stupid chick on ESPN's euro coverage that said pogba had to step in and fill benzema's striker role just pronounced de bruyne "de brooney" yes rooney with a b in front of it :rofl: get this ****** chick out of here good lord

CmS2huJXYAAyrDQ.jpg:large

19F24579B6FF4FC9A4428A6DE094B8EE.ashx

Last edited:
LMAO the same stupid chick on ESPN's euro coverage that said pogba had to step in and fill benzema's striker role just pronounced de bruyne "de brooney" yes rooney with a b in front of it :rofl: get this ****** chick out of here good lord

Smh. Also pronounced Nani as "Nan-Knee" . She so bad.

LMAO the same stupid chick on ESPN's euro coverage that said pogba had to step in and fill benzema's striker role just pronounced de bruyne "de brooney" yes rooney with a b in front of it
roll.gif
get this ****** chick out of here good lord
roll.gif

I wonder, can y'all actually pronounce his name correctly? I see foreign commentators just use KDB instead of his full name
laugh.gif
 Or pronounce it as "the broonuh"
There's certain names that English speakers simply can't pronounce such as my own name Joachim.

Last edited:
I can just picture kronke asking the lackey he installed at Arsenal, "Hey, is that big tall frenchie staying with us or what? You know the one I can't understand in the meetings... He's not gonna run off that that England job is he?" :lol:

View media item 2087994

PRIME PRIME been conflicted since the day he stepped in this thread :lol:

We sorely needed a midfielder like Kante. More affordable and more disruptive defensively which is something we really need if we're gonna be mirroring the Italian approach to the game.

Zlatan feeling confident.

@ManUtd
Ladies and gentlemen, Zlatan Ibrahimovic. #ZlatanTime snpy.tv/29ynVkF

That comment though under Morgan's first post about Zlatan -

"Just think, that's without CL football. Whilst your lot are getting turned down by Jamie Vardy."

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom