❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to Claude man? :nerd: :smh:

Giggs, club legend, but after that affair you're lucky United hired you. Having him manage United would have made neutrals like myself just :x

It's official. Ney Ney is signed through 2021.

Not sure what the yearly rate is but interestingly, the buy out clause in the first year is €200m, €222m in the 2nd year, & €250m in the 3rd & thereafter.

I have a feeling Neymar's father will cause more trouble well before 2021 though.

View media item 2087846
Club should be announcing Denis Suarez coming back shortly. Looks like Enrique will use him to spell Messi, Neymar, & Don Iniesta, & Rakitic.

More character assassination from the sun used who Raheem's pic for a story about a semi pro footballer who got arrested for selling drugs.

View media item 2087849

Last edited:
I love Zlatan but I could never cheer for Man U

Hope he scores lots of goals but I hope Man U have a season like Chelsea last year

It's official. Ney Ney is signed through 2021.

Not sure what the yearly rate is but interestingly, the buy out clause in the first year is €200m, €222m in the 2nd year, & €250m in the 3rd & thereafter.

I have a feeling Neymar's father will cause more trouble well before 2021 though.

Club should be announcing Denis Suarez coming back shortly. Looks like Enrique will use him to spell Messi, Neymar, & Don Iniesta, & Rakitic.

hearing Umtiti is pretty much a done deal too 

Last edited:
WOAH who saw this coming??

@SquawkaNews
EXCLUSIVE: Everton agree £30m deal for Belgium star Axel Witsel. By @pbsportswriter - http://sqwk.at/WitselEverton

Wow what a signing for them :wow:,guess that's the #KoemanEffect at work? :lol:

Keeping the proud Evertonian tradition of Fro'd MF's alive :lol:

Last edited:
Actually, that is a big surprise. Good for Everton :smokin

And supposedly, Lacazette is aiming to move to Juventus instead of the PL. Would be a fantastic move tbh, and Juve might just find that last piece to actually win the CL again. Still want him at the Emirates though :frown:

Not sure what Arsene is waiting for man :lol:,they have CL footy to offer as well.

If he did end up at Juve with Pogba staying though...might need to pencil in Juve to finally get that long awaited return of the European crown in Turin :lol: :x

Apparently they're also still trying to get Andre Gomes

Not sure what Arsene is waiting for man :lol:,they have CL footy to offer as well.

If he did end up at Juve with Pogba staying though...might need to pencil in Juve to finally get that long awaited return of the European crown in Turin :lol: :x

A. Laca is over the age of 19.
B. He's going to cost more than a high five.

A. Laca is over the age of 19.
B. He's going to cost more than a high five.

david-stern-chokes-on-water-during-nets-clippers-game.gif

:rofl:

There's no way possible he rides with World Class up top again next year though right?

Feels like you guys got your summer business wrapped up already after Xhaka's deal :lol:,haven't heard much since.

Last edited:
Nah, Wenger's going to sign that 21 yr old Japanese forward. The Arsenal media watch lists 3 forwards that we've been linked to. Laca Flocka Flame, Bugatti Benz, and Takuma Asano.

You tell me which one of these does not belong, and you'll be telling me which one will be in an Arsenal kit next year.

Jan Vertonghen injured his ankle, 4 months out

With him out and Vermaelen having to sit this one out, I'd advise betting on Wales to win 
laugh.gif

What's the opinion on the Belgian team over there in the US after the last game? Did y'all think we could beat Wales?

Last edited:
:x

Why did they cut ties with Philips? The club was founded by Philips employees

The club was indeed founded by Phillips as a club for it's employees.

The company is moving from consumer electronics into medical equipment & they said the sponsorship no longer fit their corporate strategy. My guess is since they lost so much market share over the years in consumer electronics, they didn't have the dough to continue it's sponsorship.

Jan Vertonghen injured his ankle, 4 months out
With him out and Vermaelen having to sit this one out, I'd advise betting on Wales to win :lol:  
What's the opinion on the Belgian team over there in the US after the last game? Did y'all think we could beat Wales?

Does this mean Denayer might have to start [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Losing two players in your defense is never something to sneeze at but I believe Belgium can win as long as their attack is set up the same way as its been since after their first match and Wilmots doesn't try to overcompensate the lineup because of the absences they can beat the welsh defense

Last edited:
Does this mean Denayer might have to start [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Losing two players in your defense is never something to sneeze at but I believe Belgium can win as long as their attack is set up the same way as its been since after their first match and Wilmots doesn't try to overcompensate the lineup because of the absences they can beat the welsh defense
Not confirmed yet but Jordan Lukaku is very likely playing as left-back and either Denayer or Ciman central, probably Ciman because he has more experience playing that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom