❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've gotten too far and deep in the process to back out now imo.

I'm sure Juve would gladly accept keeping him seeing as they'd have arguably the best squad in Europe with him but we kind of need him a lot more which is why Woody seems to be so willing to shell out whatever they want.

Juve are definitely taking the club to the cleaners on this one but if it ends with a world class player, not even in his prime yet joining, why the hell not :lol: *shrugs*. The backup option isn't going anywhere for now it seems,Emery apparently likes Matuidi a lot.

Juve are some hard negotiators though :x

Last edited:
Madrid is rumored to be back at the Pogba table at the request of Zidane.

Looks like in the very least, Los Blancos will at least drive up the price for United.

View media item 2111817
L'Equipe is reporting that Laca might be going to PSG again for €50miill...

Turan & Adriano to Besiktas (with Turan going there on loan)?

Last edited:
Either they caught Kolo at a bad time with this pick or he's feeling some type of way 
laugh.gif

1.jpg

If the rumors are true, this idiot Aunt Flo had 2 previous summers to get this over with and coulda wrapped this up in the beginning of the summer, and instead is now gunna be in a bidding war :stoneface:

Either he "wins" and spends 10s of millions more than he should, or takes the L and wastes even more of this summer. Dude needs to just target a different young CM that can also contribute for depth at this point and make use of their scouting department. Or just get Verratti. I still don't understand keeping both James and Isco.

Flo stepping in to protect his title 
laugh.gif
 "Who trying to spend 100 mil?! **** that thats me!!"

All this talk about Pogba to United is a done deal, but there are so many conflicting reports out there you don't know what's up. For example, those on Reddit are saying that the guy psk just posted is full of it and not to be trusted. I just have a hard time believing that if it's all wrapped up, why are there still folks coming out and saying anything but.

Madrid is rumored to be back at the Pogba table at the request of Zidane.

Looks like in the very least, Los Blancos will at least drive up the price for United.

View media item 2111817
L'Equipe is reporting that Laca might be going to PSG again for €50miill...

Turan & Adriano to Besiktas (with Turan going there on loan)?
From the same dude

@tancredipalmeri:

FAQPogba -1

"Has Mufc reached agreement for him?"
- Yes, with all 3 parts: player,Juve,agent. Price agreed is 145m€: 120 Juve, 20 agent

From Italy

Man Utd chief-executive Ed Woodward will return from China tomorrow and close the Paul Pogba deal. (Source: Stampa)

Last edited:
Just read that Schweinsteiger, Rojo and Darmian have all been deemed surplus while Mata, januzaj, young and depay were told they wont be regulars.

tancredi is so full of **** would never post a rumor he tweets on here. he's like broussard, just follows whatever the flavor of the day rumor is and tries to say it's from his "sources"

Like I said, we don't know what's the truth lol. La Stampa is about as reliable as you can get regarding Juve news I'm heading tho. Anyways, if it's not announced by the end of the week, then I'm not paying this saga any more attention.

Just read that Schweinsteiger, Rojo and Darmian have all been deemed surplus while Mata, januzaj, young and depay were told they wont be regulars.

Memphis will be wasted talent

Reports keep saying Pogba this, Pogba that.

But ain't nobody posting him holding up a shirt.

Ya'll got it from PRIME first.

View media item 2105763
We'll start our own transfer rumors.

TBH if the money is there, and everyone's agreed. I don't see why he isn't on the roster yet.

I don't think most if any of these news outlets know anything at this point. They keep reiterating the same news every day, every 7-10 hours, with no progress.

Last edited:
Seems like Pogba is holding it up to see what Real does. His preference has always been Barca or Real, to me it seems like his agent wants the United move more than he does

From outside looking in, it seems like Raiola is pushing the United deal so he can get his fee & Paul either wants to stay & make a run at the CL with the Old Lady or go to Madrid.

Last edited:
Breaking news: Martial is following Manchester United on Facetube and Tweetergram again.  Carry on. 

:lol: @ the thought of an super agent not having sway over his client....

Actually double :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Yep, move him to Man U, get a fee, then when he moves on to La Liga get another high price one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom