❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CoMmrSGWEAAony2.jpg

So weird to see the new Messi :lol:

glad i overslept this morning, getting up at 7:30 just to see the man u game cancelled would have had me heated.

[sup]Mario Gomez to BVB,they're looking like they'll give Bayern somewhat of a fight for the league this year...until the new year that is [/sup]
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
With all this Pogba talk, I thoght I'd mentioned how underwhelmed I was with his play during the Euros. Granted a lot of it had to do with him having to play the defensive mid spot where he did ok. He's better suited playing an attacking role.

Never understood why dechamps didn't play Kante in the defensive mid spot & have Pogba attacking during the euros...

Boy this China tour has been a disaster for Jose...

- Got thrashed by Dortmond.
- 1 of 2 United planes diverted (weather related?)
- Air conditioning broke inside press room for the bird's nest so presser is outside in the sweltering heat & Jose started getting pissy.
- Chinese Manchester derby canceled.

:smh: Not a good start...

Last edited:
I legit put that ALL on Deschamps tbh 
laugh.gif
,along with them not winning. Dude is not a CDM and isn't anywhere near as effective there yet that's where he played most of the time while Kante spent a good amount of time on the bench...dude should've been a guaranteed starter at CDM with Matuidi and Pogba playing ahead of him. He's a lot more effective/dangerous when given freedom and he's flourished being unshackled like that at Juve. 

Deschamps also kept using Payet as a left winger for some reason...

Last edited:
Rumor is Citeh is pissed at United... They sent their field crew days ago to see if the pitch could be fixed in time for the game but when they asked United to send their crew also, they got crickets... Apparently Jose had no intention of playing the game once he saw the pitch when he first got there.

I get annoyed thinking of all the missed opportunities Deschamps had at the Euros and how his job is supposedly safe through the next WC 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Depay is in a rough spot man. I'm worried this move to Man Utd might stunt his career for the long haul. I understand he's young but we've seen it before so many times. His confidence is shot

Rumor is Citeh is pissed at United... They sent their field crew days ago to see if the pitch could be fixed in time for the game but when they asked United to send their crew also, they got crickets... Apparently Jose had no intention of playing the game once he saw the pitch when he first got there.
I mean can you blame the man when the pitch looks like...

this 
roll.gif

Yea I wouldn't have taken any chances as well...on top of the slippery conditions in Beijing right now

Last edited:
Such piss poor planning on the part of the event organizers especially knowing the weather during this time over there. Just brilliantly dumb...

Such piss poor planning on the part of the event organizers especially knowing the weather during this time over there. Just brilliantly dumb...

LVG had a hand in the tour preperations...nuff said :lol:

Last edited:
Reports out of Brazil are saying that Santos has agreed to sell Gabigols rights to Juve

That ambition...

Last edited:
Couple points...

A hypothetical moving of Kroos for Pogba would be stupid. Unload a #10.

To dude who asked, Morata was bought back and is in training with RM.

Although they won the CL, it could be argued RM were the 4th best team last year (BM, FCB, Atleti.) Complacency can set in and imo top teams need injections of electricity and life along with healthy competition to prevent it from happening. My gut told me last year that Chelsea needed an injection of something and they wound up being abysmal, and I've been on high alert with RM because I'm worried they can get complacent after the CL win. It's clear the board has been because at this point it's looked like the transfer ban has been in effect.

Agents have say in where there players go. It's naive to thing these money hungry cats can't do that. Saying that Pogba's agent can sway him in one direction isn't saying that he's mind controlling Pogba to do something he doesn't want to do though. It's just obviously extremely beneficial for Raiola to have Pogba go to MU this summer.

Last edited:
Poor planning indeed, but to be fair, I think they said it was Beijing's worst rain in 50 years... 

Poor planning indeed, but to be fair, I think they said it was Beijing's worst rain in 50 years... 

I'm not even from there or have never visited but I know this time period is the sauna months with torrential down pours... I just hate seeing stupidity at work.

Mother FUUUUUUU*. Tormund aka Treebeard bka Nat Borchers ruptured his achilles on Saturday. Fml, he's probably done for good with that injury. No way he's coming back next year at 36 with a freshly repaired ankle.

The Portland Timbers announced today that defender Nat Borchers will undergo surgery to repair a ruptured left Achilles tendon.

Rck beat me to it by a couple seconds.

Last edited:
I'm not even from there or have never visited but I know this time period is the sauna months with torrential down pours... I just hate seeing stupidity at work.
Well rain or no rain, the heat and humidity alone is already unbearable... but it's worked for them in the past so they're gonna keep doing it.  All about the big bucks! 

I mean can you blame the man when the pitch looks like...

View media item 2112047

View media item 2112048

View media item 2112049

this :rofl:

Yea I wouldn't have taken any chances as well...on top of the slippery conditions in Beijing right now

I can only imagine the disgust that Xavi would have had seeing a pitch like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom