❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal terms wouldn't have been agreed already if Pogba was against coming back though. Real has already rejected the chance to sign him already in the past and are only back in for him now that they've spent the whole summer so far without a "marquee" name coming in :lol:. Also you don't go to Real to play for a coach you like,they rarely ever last more than 2 seasons :lol:,its all about the money Lebowski...

Last edited:
Juventus officials are currently in their HQ. Possibility that there is news on Pogba tonight [sky italia]

I'd bet that they're most likely gonna announce Higuain first to appease the fans before the other big news.

Question is, if Man U pay this price, they're suckas. But if Real pay it..... ?

Only because he came from the academy :lol: :smh:.

The spin from the media/fans would be about how dude is an overrated waste of money at OT while at Real he'd be the newest world class galactico :lol:

Last edited:
Can't even be mad at RM if they are legit like wait...we don't have any marquee signings...and everyone is hyping up Pogba...just throw $100M at him and see what happens

Hope this United deal falls through 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I was really looking forward to the pre-Manchester derby today :smh:,that China tour has been a logistical disaster :x

Iirc,LVG was the one who made the preperations before getting sacked :lol:

Last edited:
does RM even have to make any significant signings seeing that theyre bringing back the same squad that won the CL? 

they didnt sell isco/james...

zizou will have a full preseason with the team and the current a squad

i know RM has to show face but still...its not like theyre a team like  Arsenal who hasnt gotten over the bump( no shade) 

Last edited:
Serious question, is Cavani the most overrated player in Europe? I always see him mentioned as elite, and maybe he used to be, but for PSG and Uruguay he has been nothing special these past few years.
He looks great whenever he plays y'all.

Just read that Schweinsteiger, Rojo and Darmian have all been deemed surplus while Mata, januzaj, young and depay were told they wont be regulars.
Teams need to capitalize off of this short sale. Darmian should be purchased to challenge Clyne for his sport since his mind will be on sextapes and such. Depay feeling real foolish now for snubbing Pool for United. Hopefully he leaves and goes somewhere else so I can resume rooting for him

Just read that Schweinsteiger, Rojo and Darmian have all been deemed surplus while Mata, januzaj, young and depay were told they wont be regulars.

I'm down with that.

Would prefer to see Darmian get some time to see if he can come right in the EPL.

Everything else I agree with.

Is Morata staying at Juve? Real isn't buying him back right?

I agree though i don't think Real really need anyone else. I think if Casimiro is healthy all year and has a full year he will get better. And the depth seems to be there in the Midfield. Would like to see James get more time but again with CR, Bale, Benz...you have to play them which doesnt' leave a lot of room in there to cycle through Kroos, Casimiro, James, Isco, Modric, Kovacic. Thats not even counting Jese and Lucas (who i guess Zidane really likes) that im assuming will be subs for the big 3 if need be.

But its not like pogba would hurt :lol:

I actually misread it Napoli has made an offer but Inter don't intend to sell right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom