❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heel turn
smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Couple points...

A hypothetical moving of Kroos for Pogba would be stupid. Unload a #10.

To dude who asked, Morata was bought back and is in training with RM.

Although they won the CL, it could be argued RM were the 4th best team last year (BM, FCB, Atleti.) Complacency can set in and imo top teams need injections of electricity and life along with healthy competition to prevent it from happening. My gut told me last year that Chelsea needed an injection of something and they wound up being abysmal, and I've been on high alert with RM because I'm worried they can get complacent after the CL win. It's clear the board has been because at this point it's looked like the transfer ban has been in effect.

Agents have say in where there players go. It's naive to thing these money hungry cats can't do that. Saying that Pogba's agent can sway him in one direction isn't saying that he's mind controlling Pogba to do something he doesn't want to do though. It's just obviously extremely beneficial for Raiola to have Pogba go to MU this summer.

If they get rid of Isco or James where does Pogba play? You'd have to drop Kroos in the 4-3-3. Can't drop Modric yet he's everywhere on the pitch. I don't think Zidane would wanna go away from what worked last year. They still need a LB more imo.

@stokecity BREAKING | Stoke City are delighted to announce the signing of Joe Allen from @LFC on a 5-year deal
Bordeaux to approach Arsenal to sign Mathieu Debuchy - Sky sources
Sky Germany: Dragovic to join Bayer Leverkusen for €19m + €4m bonuses
Sky sports Austria: "Arnautovic and Witsel to Everton confirmed!"

This kid was a beast in the u19 Euro

Last edited:
@stokecity BREAKING | Stoke City are delighted to announce the signing of Joe Allen from @LFC on a 5-year deal
Bordeaux to approach Arsenal to sign Mathieu Debuchy - Sky sources
Sky Germany: Dragovic to join Bayer Leverkusen for €19m + €4m bonuses
Sky sports Austria: "Arnautovic and Witsel to Everton confirmed!"

This kid was a beast in the u19 Euro

Solid signings.

Fitsel chose them over Juve though?

Wonder whats gonna happen with Lukaku,they'd be pretty damn fun to watch if they kept him.

No he was waiting on Juve but they were like meh...

Lukalku saw his transfer prospects (or at least his price) greatly dimished after the Euros...

Last edited:
Agreed. It wouldn't be the worst move for him to stay put and flourish under Koemans attempted Toffee revival. Another 20 goal season would definitely help him raise his stock again instead of probably coming off the bench for a bigger club.

That said,Abramovich doesn't give a damn :lol:. They've got money to splurge

Last edited:
The legend Kolo looks ecstatic about being reunited with B-Rog the gawd at Celtic :pimp:

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2112246/

[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]#Neverforget

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoIfcJOXgAAuQ4x.jpg[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom