❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Italy: Juventus sign Gonzalo Higuain from Napoli for £75.3m on contract until 2020

We have successfully wrecked the market for everyone :smokin :rofl:

Have loved Juve signings all summer except this one :lol: just don't think given the price/age he was worth it but what do I know.

He's actually a nightmare to deal with from the buying clubs side. From the players side, he's great.....sort of. He'll do anything to ensure you get the largest payday (making sure he's sorted too obviously). He's also known for using the press to drum up the price of players. He'll always be quoted mentioning a player wants out. In a way again it's great for the player because the player can stay silent and go about his business but have his agent look like the tool.

I can't remember the story now, but I'm so sure I remember him reading even signing his players to new clubs without them even really knowing :lol: :smh:

Wow

Yup, it sounds like Scott Boras

I gotta find that article about the signing w/o letting your client know thing :lol:

Regardless of the price, I'm impressed with Juves intent. They clearly want that CL title in the near future.
Dybala and Higgy upfront is a madness.

The price isn't worth it whatsoever. Knock off 20 mil then it's worth it, other than that, too much.

He better not be a bum.

But just imagine Higuain scoring the game winning goal in the UCL Final though...

Utd should just pull out of the deal to see if Juve was bluffing about being able to afford Higuain w/o the Pogba money

I know Wenger gotta be sitting there like....

wenger.gif

wondering where on earth he's going to find "value" in the market now.

Last edited:
Higuain is the real deal. A deadly scorer. That's all matters to Juventus. Loving this move for Juventus

Higuain scored 36 goals by himself

View media item 2112985
:x

Heck, Juventus can keep Pogba and sign Higuain if they want to

Last edited:
Higuain beat a Serie A record that stood for 66 years last campaign. To think a striker scored that many goals in a league that isn't built for high scoring strikers is incredible.

@CheGiaevara I think, if anything, that getting Gabigol will also justify why Juventus are getting Gonzalo Higuaín as well. Building for the future. With Higuaín you get a guy that gets you around 30 goals a season for at least two years. That allows Gabigol to evolve without pressure. He is one of the world's most promising attackers, without any doubt, but it is way too early to place a team like Juventus on his shoulders By getting Higuaín you really don't need to worry about that just yet. In two years you could also have a super-duo in Gabigol and Dybala. Fantastick pick-up by Juventus and certainly something that will allow them to plan for the future, as well as continue their dominance.

Dybala and Gabigol together :x :x

Juve improved in almost every position. Attack, midfield, defense.

If we get Mascherano or Matic, I think we can win it all.

Juve the favorites for the CL or nah?

Nah, but I'd rank them just behind: Barca, BM, RM and Atletico though.

Although on paper id put them right Infront of Atleti

Also can't help but wonder how Pep is gonna transform City in CL. A healthy man city is top 5 imo

Last edited:
I would put them ahead of everyone since they have improved the squad the most. They have addressed all their need and have gotten stronger in every position with more depth.

They've got to be Top 3 in the world with Pogba on the team. If they lose him, maybe Top 5. But I wouldnt count them out against anyone, except maybe Heggsy FC.

I would put them ahead of everyone since they have improved the squad the most. They have addressed all their need and have gotten stronger in every position with more depth.

In terms of depth, ain't nobody messing with Juve :lol: they are ridiculously deep.

But just imagine Higuain scoring the game winning goal in the UCL Final though...
Can't imagine this at all, I've seen what he does in too many matches from his RM days and for Argentina :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom