❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how I looked at the Pipita transfer... From a footballing perspective, this team is pretty stacked now. Pogba should stay one more year & then perhaps leave.

How funny would it be if Pogba did leave for OT & then Juve won the CL next campaign?!?!

That's what I'm saying, it doesn't make any sense from a football standpoint to move now. But money talks, just like what Totti said about the move.

Totti is an old school Serie A legend,he's also disgusted by the Judain transfer :lol:

For the price,I can't blame him :lol: :x

Last edited:
On the earlier discussion

Juve with or without Pogba right now is a lot better than P$G and slightly better than Atleti. They're on the big 3 tier right now imo thanks to this outrageous squad depth :x :x :x :x :x

View media item 2113127

Last edited:
Totti is an old school Serie A legend,he's also disgusted by the Judain transfer :lol:

For the price,I can't blame him :lol: :x

I would understand the outrage if Higuain was Italian and came up through Napoli's youth system. Dude doesn't owe Napoli a damn thing though, he's just moving on to a bigger and better club. Pipita played most of his career at Real Madrid, you have to think that at one point he'd want to play for a club that came closer to matching that level of prestige.

On Paper Juve is better than Atleti but on the field, Atletico is one of the best teams in European competition.

I have no problem with the move but Napoli fans and former players are heated as hell :lol:. Only issue for me is his gigantic fee at his age but I guess he did just come off the best goalscoring season ever in Serie A so his value was at it's peak level this summer understandably.

Napoli is coming up big though,there was talk of them upping their offer for Icardi and they're on their way to adding Milik and Tolisso. They won't be hurting too bad :lol:,especially if they keep Koulibaly and it's looking pretty likely

Yea I probably should've specified on paper :lol:,no idea how they'll actually play but they do look deadly :x

I have no problem with the move but Napoli fans and former players are heated as hell :lol:.

They're just salty because they know Juve just won their 6th consecutive Scudetto.

Fwiw Maradona supported Higuain on the move.

The entire league should be heated about that along with the Pjanic deal,dudes have no chance :rofl: :rofl:

He was upset at the board but of course he can't hate on a compatriot not named Mauro/Leo :lol:

Last edited:
On the earlier discussion

Juve with or without Pogba right now is a lot better than P$G and slightly better than Atleti. They're on the big 3 tier right now imo thanks to this outrageous squad depth
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
How is it possible to balance out play times for everyone 
sick.gif

I was very surprised about the Pjanic transfer, don't know how actively PSG tried to get him, if at all but I thought he would go to PSG or a team in the Prem.

Man Atleti is gonna do their thing once again next season and everyone is still gonna count them out. They are so underrated smh

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not counting Atleti out. Juve was a solid team already & what they did in the transfer window only made them 2-3 times stronger.

The way I see it, the CL is practically up for grabs between Barca, RM, Bayern, Atleti, and Juve.

Atleti is a legit contender.  They are capable of beating the La Liga giants on any given day.  They have one of the best defences in club football.  I don't really consider them underrated but I guess it's because they aren't as hyped as RM or Barca that some may see it that way.

The way I see it, the CL is practically up for grabs between Barca, RM, Bayern, Atleti, and Juve.

Which is an improvement over a few years ago when it was just between the big 3. I love that Atleti and Juventus are breaking the mold. Kind of sad no English teams are even close to contenders

Which is an improvement over a few years ago when it was just between the big 3. I love that Atleti and Juventus are breaking the mold. Kind of sad no English teams are even close to contenders

Aye man you're disrespecting tf out of City, semifinalists in their own right. /s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom