❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Higuain will get you to the final, but once you're there you're better off benching him.

Milik and Tolisso to Napoli?

Napoli already using the Higuain money quick.

Hopefully we get some movement today...
@DavidAmoyal: With #Pogba moving closer to #ManchesterUnited #Juventus looks for his replacement: the names http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/...ventus-looking-for-his-replacement-the-names/
Some journos are saying that Raiola has promised Juve Matuidi if they sell Pogba
also heard juve would be interested in Hector Herrera 
pimp.gif

Lacca flocka flame

I hope they make it happen
**** that noise. Wenger gonna improve his bid, shock the world, and do something right on his Arsenal death bed. Quote me. No I don't believe anything I just typed.

The hate from the Lyon fans would be unreal. I would be surprised if Lyon let him go there. Plus PSG will play Cavani up front, Laca doesn't want to be a back up or pushed out wide. Someone posted PSG were interested in RvP, that would be a good move for both parties.

As for Arsenal, they bid earlier in the summer and never followed up, if you don't hear anything back....follow up fam :smh: Idk if they will make another bid, I hope they do.

So Napoli is rumored to be getting Arkadiusz Milik from Ajax to replace Gonzalo for €35mill (who came from Bayer Leverkusen €2.8mill).

Milik is a decent striker poised for the next step up... Wouldn't have it been better to target this young kid (22) instead of spending that much money? :lol:

He has 47 goals & 18 assists in 76 games...

If the sale goes thru, Leverkusen gets 20% doe... Shrewd business...

Last edited:
Juve spending the Pogba money on Higgy, Napoli spending the Higuain money on Milik, all before Utd have even paid for Pogba :lol:

That's cause juve ain't spending pogba money to buy higuain. They have plenty of money to spend with/without selling pogba the god

Yeah I don't know where y'all get this idea that Juventus doesn't have money to spend.

That's cause juve ain't spending pogba money to buy higuain. They have plenty of money to spend with/without selling pogba the god

Yeah I don't know where y'all get this idea that Juventus doesn't have money to spend.
Not doubting that whatsoever. Was just under the impression that it was kinda like the Spurs/Bale thing, sell a massive asset then buy players using that money, keeping your spend down.

I think Juve is making a statement to pogba saying that "okay, you see we're going all in for that CL title. Now you can be apart of this project and bask in glory and move on afterwards, or you can go to a club without CL this year and watch us win from the outside. Your choice."

I feel like if that was really their position,they'd have stopped entertaining talks by now given that dude still has 3 years on his contract...

Instead they've been spending like never before while holding negotiations for weeks

So some Reds fans decided to look up the doctor cited in that AS cancelled medicall story and they found someone from Miami with the same name who works at the same cardiovascular institute and asked about Pogba and here's what he said

ThomasSimpson01: @italolinfante were you scheduled to do the Pogba medical?

@italolinfante:angry:ThomasSimpson01 I have no idea what this is all about

@italolinfante: @MindThe_Agapism @forevruntd they are not talking about me, maybe another Dr Linfante?

Maybe there's 2 Dr Linfante's at the Miami Cardiovascular institute?

:lol:

I've stopped paying attention to the reports coming out of Spain,they were bashing Pogba saying that Flo thought he wasn't worthy last week and now they can't stop talking about him and Reals supposed fresh interest in him :lol: :rolleyes

Last edited:
I think Juve is making a statement to pogba saying that "okay, you see we're going all in for that CL title. Now you can be apart of this project and bask in glory and move on afterwards, or you can go to a club without CL this year and watch us win from the outside. Your choice."

That's how I looked at the Pipita transfer... From a footballing perspective, this team is pretty stacked now. Pogba should stay one more year & then perhaps leave.

How funny would it be if Pogba did leave for OT & then Juve won the CL next campaign?!?!

I don't buy these reports that he wants to leave. Juventus is stacked, a move to Man U is a downgrade (idc what you Man U fans say, you know its true). Raiola must be pushing this on him to take his cut

That's how I looked at the Pipita transfer... From a footballing perspective, this team is pretty stacked now. Pogba should stay one more year & then perhaps leave.

How funny would it be if Pogba did leave for OT & then Juve won the CL next campaign?!?!
agree with this

I mean it's been evident that his agent has been pushing him in that direction but it's not like dude doesn't have a choice in the matter :lol:. He could've easily told Raiola to end talks if he wanted to stay for sure instead of having him fly all over for no reason

During the Euros,his family were talking about how they wanted him in a bigger league like England or Spain,it's not unfounded that he'd want to leave on top of the $ he'd be making

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom