❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CoYou_mWAAQF_n_

Zesty af

Get ya mans, @psk2310

And why does son slightly resemble George Bush in the face?

:wow: I see it!

What's the big deal with people in general wearing kits for looks?
Nothing, it's just funny to me that when one celebrity does it, everyone else does it. Im cool with it if they wear other teams jerseys but since they don't know **** about soccer, they wear whatever everyone knows. Unfortunately that's Juve.
I have noticed that for some years Juve is one of the go to fashion shirt for people that don't follow the sport. Side affect I guess of having one of the dopest looking home schemes with the black and white stripes.

Nothing, it's just funny to me that when one celebrity does it, everyone else does it. Im cool with it if they wear other teams jerseys but since they don't know **** about soccer, they wear whatever everyone knows. Unfortunately that's Juve.

I have noticed that for some years Juve is one of the go to fashion shirt for people that don't follow the sport. Side affect I guess of having one of the dopest looking home schemes with the black and white stripes.

Yea Juve kits are replacing P$G kits as the kits du jour :lol:

I've always preferrred the Milan colors/kits to Juve's though tbh

Last edited:
Yep when it comes to home kits Juve and AC Milan year in and year out are ones I never worry about being anything less than decent.

Yea Juve kits are replacing P$G kits as the kits du jour
laugh.gif

I've always preferrred the Milan colors/kits to Juve's though tbh
blame drake

but juve was just in the CL not too long ago

atletico kits gonna be a commodity soon too 

Last edited:
@RMadridInfo: Newcastle believe Real Madrid will bid for Moussa Sissoko (26y) once its certain that Pogba is set to join Man United [Telegraph]

Well damn :lol:,dude managed to put some respek back on his name with one game at the Euros :rofl:

Last edited:
Anyone catch the Dzeko quotes where he basically roasted himself and his club?? :rofl: :rofl:

Gonna try to find them :lol:

*http://www.football-italia.net/88400/dzeko-roma-are-my-future

“It's understandable that there should be criticism when a player doesn't do well. What I don't understand is this continuous up and down, you're a phenomenon one day and trash the next. There should be greater balance.

“Me, not a poacher? I'll answer honestly. If I was a player who scored 50 goals a year, I'd be worth €80m and wouldn't be at Roma"

I don't think he meant it in a bad way but it came off as unintentionally disrespectful to him and the club :lol:

Last edited:
Got a fun rumor for the Gooners in here...

@samuelJayC: Journalist Dave Woods (strong links to hierarchy of #afc) says Howe no.1 on shortlist to replace Wenger next year.

I wonder how the Arsenal interview goes

"Will you accept being the face of blame and the scapegoat to our frugality in our mission to generate more wealth for Stan Kroenke?"

Last edited:
The dab bros reuniting soon?

nerd.gif
Not only that, Steve Bartram, who is the features editor for United just starting following Pogba. He only follows current & ex-United players on his twitter.

Also, Chevrolet FC has started following him as well.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom