❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FA has announced, that with the beginning of the quarterfinal , teams will get a fourth substitution in the overtime of the FA Cup.

IFAB has to approve this rule. 

i like this. Is there any logic behind the 3 sub rule?

Always wondered why it isn't like 3 subs and if a player is hurt and can't continue you can sub for him (or would that lead to more fake injuries just to get subs on)

But either way why not 4?

Damn had no idea.

Going back to your old club/league to finish your career is dope. Something Totti will never have to deal with [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Yeah, he didn't even know how to speak French when he went to play for Monaco: http://www.fifa.com/live-scores/news/y=2012/m=10/news=trezeguet-argentinian-heart-1789728.html

He chose France over Argentina for his international career because he didn''t know if he would have a place on a team that already had Batistuta and Crespo.

Last edited:

FA has announced, that with the beginning of the quarterfinal , teams will get a fourth substitution in the overtime of the FA Cup.

I think this is smart. A game goes to extra time is another 30 minutes, one sub per 30 minutes I like it.

-Balotelli to be loaned out to Besiktas for a year

-Liverpool's €40m bid for Joao Mario rejected

I think this is smart. A game goes to extra time is another 30 minutes, one sub per 30 minutes I like it.
Been saying this needs to happen, and also the NBA giving an extra foul to players in OT. It makes sense and its the worst seeing a superstar foul out in OT.

Last edited:
Ah. 

Su16_CK_Comms_A_Crest_Match_PSG_R_native_1600.jpg

Su16_NTK_Comms_A_Crest_England_R_native_1600.jpg

To be fair the England kit looked great on the pitch and i'm sure the PSG away will too still funny though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Damn I really hope balo gets his game back at besiktas. I wanna see him play under klopp I think he can get him to perform at a high level again.

Same here. He's only 25 so there's still time.

Balo going to the purgatory known as the Turkish league so young :smh:

But Nani da GOAT went to Fenerbahce, led Portugal to a Euro Cup, and is now in La Liga (da goat league, amirite psk?)

Impossible is nothing, word to Adidas

Same here. He's only 25 so there's still time.
But Nani da GOAT went to Fenerbahce, led Portugal to a Euro Cup, and is now in La Liga (da goat league, amirite psk?)

Impossible is nothing, word to Adidas
Balo still has the juice. I need him to rejuvenate his career and prove that he's not with the ***** and is about his business.

@FabrizioRomano:
Clubs agreement between Man Utd and Juventus so close for Paul Pogba! #MUFC @Dimarzio

Man United offered €110M + other add ons to finalize Pogba deal, Juve is ready to accept soon. Possible on this week!

MUFC is now in talks with Raiola to decide about his %: possible Man United will pay this entirely! This is last detail to finalize the deal

Remember: Pogba accepted contract offer from Man United some weeks ago, he wants Man Utd, so he's just waiting news by Raiola soon #MUFC

Also @paulpogba could have his medical in Miami if the clubs can come to an agreement on everything. (via @DiMarzio)

View media item 2114381

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom