❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
‏@Hammoody1: @DiMarzio you will lose all your credibility if this doesn't happen so you better be right

Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@DiMarzio: @Hammoody1 My credibility was on the line for Mou, Ibra, Miktharian, every day in 22 years [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

DiMarzio sounds confident :rofl: :smokin :nerd:

I like Balo but

#Neverforget

:rofl: :rofl:

The disgusted announcers kill me even more each time

Last edited:
Balotelli 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

While we posting Balo videos...One of my favorite things about him was how great of a penalty taker he is, one of the best i've seen he's just cool calm and collected everytime.

While we posting Balo videos...One of my favorite things about him was how great of a penalty taker he is, one of the best i've seen he's just cool calm and collected everytime.

Yo he's the GOAT PK taker man. When he grabbed than one away from Stevie G at pool and nailed it :lol:

Will Balo play CL if he goes to turkey? Isn't turkey the last place anyone wants to be playing with all that's happening?

Swaggatelli gonna find himself in turkey then come back and set whatever league he plays in next year on fire.

II heard some speculation about some mid to low table Serie A teams wanting him..Guess he didn't want to..

Last edited:
These celebrities wearing Juve gear and not knowing one damn player on the club. :frown:

I've heard people ask me if I was a fan of Jeeps...

Last edited:
What's the big deal with people in general wearing kits for looks?

Nothing, it's just funny to me that when one celebrity does it, everyone else does it. Im cool with it if they wear other teams jerseys but since they don't know **** about soccer, they wear whatever everyone knows. Unfortunately that's Juve.

Last edited:
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... oh wait.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

These celebrities wearing Juve gear and not knowing one damn player on the club. :frown:

I've heard people ask me if I was a fan of Jeeps...

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thanks for the good laughs guys!

Nothing, it's just funny to me that when one celebrity does it, everyone else does it. Im cool with it if they wear other teams jerseys but since they don't know **** about soccer, they wear whatever everyone knows. Unfortunately that's Juve.

"Unfortunately that's Juve."

I hate you. FORZA ROMA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom