❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juventus already have deep squad and they would have added $133 mill more after this weekend :x

The Premier keeps getting better and better :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Sigh, I didn't want to see him go to United, but I don't know the man. I still believe, albeit barely, that even with World Class as our number 9, we're still just as good as them from top to bottom. World Class (serious) players in all three phases of the pitch, and promising youngins coming thru the ranks. All the pressure will be on United to win, but I highly doubt it'll be that easy. City, Chelsea, and dare I say it Tottenham are still up there with them along with us.

Klopp said that he doesn't believe they'll make another signing, which is a shame because they honestly need two defenders: another CB because it seems as though there's a bounty on the ones they currently have, and a better left-back. Moreno is not the answer, and I feel bad for them. So I have to change my prediction on Liverpool winning the league, because the defense is too unreliable at this time.

Klopp said that he doesn't believe they'll make another signing, which is a shame because they honestly need two defenders: another CB because it seems as though there's a bounty on the ones they currently have, and a better left-back. Moreno is not the answer, and I feel bad for them. So I have to change my prediction on Liverpool winning the league, because the defense is too unreliable at this time.

For a Liverpool supporter, you sure are fickle.

For a Liverpool supporter, you sure are fickle.

Lol, I mean Moreno isn't that good. I'm just calling for CB depth because between Matip (albeit minor) and Gomez dealing with injury, and Sakho not being the most dedicated atm, only Lovren and Ragnar remain, and he was lucky he didn't come off worse after that stupid tackle yesterday. I'm just saying that a bad injury happens to Clyne and one of the CBs, and potentially it's a wrap.

I think Moreno has the requisite skills to be a great fullback but he makes awful decisions.

Not that I agree with it but that monster transfer fee is going to bear a lot of weight upon Pogba's sturdy shoulders. There will be a crap ton of pressure on him not only to perform but perform at a high level with the expectation of winning almost every game.

My guess is he'll face more pressure than Bale did when he moved to Madrid.

Doubt it. Bale became Marca's scapegoat for a while.

Defense played terribly and Pepe got sent off? Bale's fault.

It was pretty ridiculous.

Last edited:
Moreno is a good player, he's just more of a wingback than a left back.

That might be it. He's better going forward we all know that, but he makes a habit of being out of position which means Sakho has to cover for him, which means there's bound to be a gap somewhere for opposing teams to break thru. He probably would be better served in a 3-5-2, but as far as we know Klopp's not about to play with that system.

Doubt it. Bale became Marca's scapegoat for a while.

Defense played terribly and Pepe got sent off? Bale's fault.

It was pretty ridiculous.

Yup,the Barca treble year was disgusting with fans running up to his car and kicking it after games and the nonstop whistles as if he was personally responsible for the dissapointing campaign :smh:

Glad that there's personalities like Zlatan and Mou in the locker room to take up most of the spotlight :lol:

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Gazidis and **** Law need to go 
mean.gif
 Dein was a god for this for club man.

For my Bay Area heads anybody gonna be at Avaya for the All Star game?

I was thinking about hitting up the All Star Game, but then I looked at the prices. @#$@ all that!!! Last time I checked, standing room only was going for damn near $100. No way in hell am I paying that much when I just watched Chile vs Argentina for $140 lower level a month ago

Last edited:
^^

It's not all bad, apparently, you guys might get a steal in Mustafi for cheap

Sky Italia adding their name to the chorus:

We are at the final stages for the departure of @paulpogba to @ManUtd. @paulpogba's move will surpass @GarethBale11's transfer to @realmadrid, making it the biggest transfer in footballing history. Mino Raiola's commission on the deal will be paid by Juventus. (Sky Italia)

View media item 2115668

Last edited:
Got a fun rumor for the Gooners in here...

@samuelJayC: Journalist Dave Woods (strong links to hierarchy of #afc) says Howe no.1 on shortlist to replace Wenger next year.

Is he even that good of a coach? He's done good with Bournemouth I guess. I want cocu from psv or de boer..

What do u guys think about this ? Free money right :nerd:View media item 2115712

You should've done a parlay with juve, PSG, and bayern to win their leagues :lol:

For my Bay Area heads anybody gonna be at Avaya for the All Star game?

I was thinking about hitting up the All Star Game, but then I looked at the prices. @#$@ all that!!! Last time I checked, standing room only was going for damn near $100. No way in hell am I paying that much when I just watched Chile vs Argentina for $140 lower level a month ago

I feel you between Warriors playoffs and Copa America it's been an expensive summer.

Is he even that good of a coach? He's done good with Bournemouth I guess. I want cocu from psv or de boer..

What do u guys think about this ? Free money right View media item 2115712
From what I read about De Boer, Howe's a better choice. Apparently he mismanaged personnel towards the end of the season, and that's why Ajax lost the title on the last day, losing to a team they should've beaten quite frankly. If Howe shows that he knows what he's doing with all the youth coming in this season and they stay up, I'm pretty sure the board will make him priority number 1 next summer. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom