❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor Twellman needs to never be on TV again. Hearing him talk is the most annoying **** ever. Dude has one of those voices where everything he says sounds like he's whining

Yes I'm fed up :lol:

Last edited:
I'd watch Twellman do play by play 10 times out of 10 before that gasbag Lallas :lol:

From La Stampas top footy journo

@MaxNerozzi: Tomorrow #Pogba will be a player of #United

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing Unions Keegan Rosenberry & DC United's Steve Birnbaum play...

Rosenberry is a rookie from Georgetown whom I've seen play collegiately.

I think Birnbaum had some interest from some European clubs...

It's not saying much but I'm with Ro. Much rather have Twellman over the Greek ginger...

Last edited:
Lalas vs. Twellman is like being bludgeoned vs. being stabbed to death. Either way we're talking fatality.

Yall talkin about who sucks *** worse. :lol:

:rofl:

‏@GFFN:
If Arsenal's imminent €40m offer for Alexandre Lacazette is rejected by Lyon, they will try again, according to tomorrow's L'Équipe.

Wenger's trolling Lyon hard man :lol: :lol:

Here are comments made 2 days ago by Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas -

"Alexandre is irreplaceable," Aulas told Foot Mercato. "It would be malpractice to sell him."

While it is unclear whether Aulas was speaking before or after news of Arsenal's formal approach became public, he appears determined to hold on to the France international.

"I find him to be completely calm," Aulas said of Lacazette. "I think he's going to have a very good Champions League and I honestly see Alexandre getting 27 to 30 goals again in the French league.

"For me, he'll be ahead of [PSG forward Edinson] Cavani this year for the number of goals scored. And I see him putting in an incredible performance in the Champions League as well.

"For all these reasons, I can't imagine that he might be able to leave and I think that he too wants to have a complete season with OL. Alexandre will be Lyonnais."

It's going to take a mighty big offer from Arsenal to pry Laca away from Lyon. Most likely in the Pipita range which is something Wenger def will not due.

I really hope Diego Costa doesn't leave back for Madrid

If Atleti do indeed get Gameiro, Costa is staying.

Lalas vs. Twellman is like being bludgeoned vs. being stabbed to death. Either way we're talking fatality.

Yall talkin about who sucks *** worse. :lol:

Twellman is less bludgeoned or stabbed & more like getting dunked several times in the swimming pool by the likes of Debo...

Last edited:
Wtf does Arsenal do with the money they don't spend in the window? I can see why players would want to leave, seeing all these rivals sign talent. Yet your club isn't.

Didn't think 40 was a low ball deal for Lacazette, what's a proper offer for him 60?
They rejected 52m earlier this summer and their president keeps insisting on his importance to the club so he's only gonna get sold for a decent amount above his market value :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah coman is a wrap, juve can't do anything about it. We have him on loan til after this season with the option to buy for like 25 ms. Needless to say he'll be a bayern player for a while :lol:

I'm sure Juve has a buy back option in the clause for a lil over 25. If I had to guess I'd say 30/35 mill.

Is he even that good of a coach? He's done good with Bournemouth I guess. I want cocu from psv or de boer..

What do u guys think about this ? Free money right :nerd: View media item 2115712

From what I read about De Boer, Howe's a better choice. Apparently he mismanaged personnel towards the end of the season, and that's why Ajax lost the title on the last day, losing to a team they should've beaten quite frankly. If Howe shows that he knows what he's doing with all the youth coming in this season and they stay up, I'm pretty sure the board will make him priority number 1 next summer. 

I actually prefer Phillip cocu from psv. They play great football and they've sold a bunch of key players yet manage to keep on keeping on. When they damn near beat atletico at home it confirmed it for me :lol:

Yeah coman is a wrap, juve can't do anything about it. We have him on loan til after this season with the option to buy for like 25 ms. Needless to say he'll be a bayern player for a while :lol:

I'm sure Juve has a buy back option in the clause for a lil over 25. If I had to guess I'd say 30/35 mill.

No the deal was a 2 year loan to bayern with bayern getting the option to buy for 21 million euros. Juve caught a lot of flak for it because they basically gave him away for cheap, but in coman's words he said he asked for the move so he could "play for a big club". Which was a little disrespectful considering he played for PSG and Juve, but I'm glad we got him for that price. Absolute steal

Soon after, it was announced that German powerhouses Bayern Munich had secured the 19-year-old’s services on a two-year loan deal, with an option to make the deal permanent afterwards. Following Arturo Vidal from Turin to the Allianz Arena, the Juventus fans will be scratching their heads over the logic behind letting Coman leave the club.

The Bundesliga side will have paid a relatively sizeable fee to secure the loan, believed to be €7 million, while a permanent switch would add €21 million to the Frenchman’s fee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom