❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PSG is piledriving Lyon with no remorse, this team is clicking like they did when ibra was there

I mean they should still run away with the league pretty easily :lol:,they're still the best squad in France by a pretty wide margin...

I mean they should still run away with the league pretty easily :lol:,they're still the best squad in France by a pretty wide margin...
Man I know [emoji]128514[/emoji], I'm just saying the way they hyped ibra leaving you would think the score would be slightly closer than it is, im just glad hatem is flourishing

Man U fans have blue balls over Pogba and won't let us enjoy mollywhopping Barca :lol:

Welp....guess we know why Nasri was out of shape (by professional football standards) coming into training.

Last edited:
seeing balotelli on the premier league list of strikers to buy :frown:

but finally rooney isn't the most expensive player to start the year :rofl:

The female Sweden team kits for Rio are sponsored by HnM and not Adidas. Say what

Imagine if they were sponsored by Zlatan's clothing company.

Last edited:
The female Sweden team kits for Rio are sponsored by HnM and not Adidas. Say what

Imagine if they were sponsored by Zlatan's clothing company.

Not sure why they are wearing H&M kits

They will return to their usual Adidas kits after Olympics

The new Sweden 2016 Olympics jerseys are made by H&M instead of their usual shirt supplier Adidas. The home kit was worn during Sweden's first matches at Rio's Olympics football tournament. Sweden will switch back to their usual Adidas kits after the tournament (Big thanks to Oscar Engström for the new pictures).

sweden-h-m-kits-2016-olympics%2B%25282%2529.jpg

If I recall correctly the sponsor for the football federation of a country isn't always the same as the olympic sponsor for that country and thats why Sweden's kits for the olympics are made by a different supplier.

Welp....guess we know why Nasri was out of shape (by professional football standards) coming into training.

laugh.gif

I'm saving this 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If Pogba pulls a last second Heisman on Man U after all the hype :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Real talk though, part of me wants this deal to go through so Man U can disappoint their supporters with the best coach/squad they can assemble.

Vermaelen will join the Roma

Scott Sinclair has joined Celtic. A couple years ago, I thought he could become a very good player in the PL. I thought the same about Moses 
mean.gif

At this point it seems like Paul is sending stunt doubles to fool L'Equipe and Di Marzio to tweet about a pending signing and get Rolaholic to post them on here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom