❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I mean they said they say they confirmed it with their own sources but I guess until we hear more who really knows where he is. Last concrete news was yesterday afternoon when those Italian fans caught dude getting a cab to the airport in NYC. I just feel like Mou wouldn't be taking about the 4th signing basically being done with if nothing was happening. Plus there hasn't been any talk about going after a plan B like Matuidi lately, in fact, apparently Juve is already in negotiations with him :lol:

Last edited:
Pogba is good, but he ain't follow around all summer gathering hints at where he might go like a scavenger hunt good. I love the guy and I'm tired of seeing his name everywhere

Pogba is good, but he ain't follow around all summer gathering hints at where he might go like a scavenger hunt good. I love the guy and I'm tired of seeing his name everywhere

Sincerely,

Every football fan in the world that doesn't support Man U.

I'm sure most United fans are sick of this too... at this point, I just want this to be over with so we can all move on. 

Bale's saga lasted until deadline day,doubt this one's gonna reach that level but man its dragged on :lol:.

At least he's not on holiday anymore so it should be wrapped up soon either way with Juve starting training and the squad about to unofficially kick off the season today

Last edited:
Yo honestly tho, I wouldn't give Drake my Juve jersey if I wasn't planning on playing for them next season. That's like giving someone an Andrew Wiggins Cavs jersey, where dey do dat at?

Last edited:
Mou isn't even allowing that to happen
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Might as well send him back to Bayern if he doesn't see ANY role for him
mean.gif

Yo honestly tho, I wouldn't give Drake my Juve jersey if I wasn't planning on playing for them next season. That's like giving someone an Andrew Wiggins Cavs jersey, where dey do dat at?
Drake does not know anything about soccer and I doubt that he cares about it. Just publicity 

Drake does not know anything about soccer and I doubt that he cares about it. Just publicity 

You think Kobe ever gave anyone his Charlotte Hornets jersey tho?

Last edited:
From DiMarzio's Sky Italia colleague not long ago...

@FabrizioRomano: Paul Pogba has been authorized by Juventus to have medicals with Manchester United. #MUFC #transfers

More

@FabrizioRomano: It has been long but... now contracts, paperworks and documents are signed by every part. Man Utd, Juventus, Raiola and Pogba. #MUFC

Last edited:
Media treating this Pogba transfer with as much journalistic integrity as the Duke Lacrosse case

I just registered for the PL fantasy league, but I can't find the option to join a league 
nerd.gif

Do I have to select my squad before? 

edit: found it 

Last edited:
This Chelsea squad is gonna struggle if Terry and Cahill are still our main CB pairing.

Need to get a CB and LB/RB still.

Bonucci's not getting sold :lol:,they already rejected huge offers for him from both Manc clubs

Also doubt Bayern's gonna let Boateng leave after they sold Benatia.

Available world class CB's are rare,Koulibaly would've been a great pick up for them but Napoli seem set on keeping him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom