❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Chelsea squad is gonna struggle if Terry and Cahill are still our main CB pairing.

Need to get a CB and LB/RB still.

Should go after Boateng and Bonnucci
I wish. We also let Papy go....he only played 51 seconds for us but he's one of the main reasons Werder Bremen avoided relegation. When you have two old CBs and one pretty average CB you need depth to back them up at least but he got flipped to Sunderland so....(shrugs).

Should go after Boateng and Bonnucci
Both should be on the market and pretty easy to get 
laugh.gif

i'd like to opt out of all slander when united dont win the league, i dont believe in that back line for a second

Real talk though, part of me wants this deal to go through so Man U can disappoint their supporters with the best coach/squad they can assemble.

:rofl:

I'm with you on this one.

I'm not too sure why you have so much hate in your heart for Man U :lol:

Your team bought half of europe and only lost one man. To a non competing team no less.

I don't get it :lol:

Trey I can't understand, since they might get washed this year (even though they looked damn good against Barca so iono for sure), and since he hates everything.

But a Juve fan? Ya'll just got a hunnid $M's for ya boy.

No Bleek :smh:

Jesse's probably getting the nod after his last match at Wembley :lol:

Last edited:
I'm not too sure why you have so much hate in your heart for Man U :lol:

Your team bought half of europe and only lost one man. To a non competing team no less.

I don't get it :lol:

Trey I can't understand, since they might get washed this year (even though they looked damn good against Barca so iono for sure), and since he hates everything.

But a Juve fan? Ya'll just got a hunnid $M's for ya boy.

Cause **** Mourinho.

PS I don't hate Man U. Actually have a Van Persie kit.

Also blame some of the hate on Van Gaal.

Thank god that transfer saga is over.

Meanwhile I'm over here waiting on City and Everton to cut the **** measuring contest and get this Stones deal over and done with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom