❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He's one of our own
He's one of our own
That boy Pogba
He's just been out on loan"

pimp.gif
YEAHHHHHHHH!!!

@PortuBall Benfica midfielder Talisca is expected to travel to England tomorrow to complete his €25m move to Wolves.

I'm not too sure why you have so much hate in your heart for Man U :lol:

Your team bought half of europe and only lost one man. To a non competing team no less.

I don't get it :lol:

Trey I can't understand, since they might get washed this year (even though they looked damn good against Barca so iono for sure), and since he hates everything.

But a Juve fan? Ya'll just got a hunnid $M's for ya boy.

Cause **** Mourinho.

PS I don't hate Man U. Actually have a Van Persie kit.

Also blame some of the hate on Van Gaal.

Well damb :lol:

I'm not too sure why you have so much hate in your heart for Man U
laugh.gif

Your team bought half of europe and only lost one man. To a non competing team no less.

I don't get it
laugh.gif

Trey I can't understand, since they might get washed this year (even though they looked damn good against Barca so iono for sure), and since he hates everything.

But a Juve fan? Ya'll just got a hunnid $M's for ya boy.
Cause **** Mourinho.

PS I don't hate Man U. Actually have a Van Persie kit.

Also blame some of the hate on Van Gaal.
Well damb
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I think the bigger hypothetical disappointment for United wouldnt be losing the EPL, but the EL with that squad.

Imo it's acceptable for them to not win the EPL in year 1 of the new regime. But having Zlatan, Mou, a world record transfer, etc and getting knocked out by any team that couldn't qualify for the CL would be a huge embarrassment. Hope a La Liga team pulls it off :lol:

Last edited:
I have a theory on Fellaini. Dude must have Mr. Robot level hacking skills and is able to pull up all types of dirt on the managers and blackmails them into starting him. It's the only logical explanation

Wazza so far though... :x :stoneface:

Ibra must be second guessing all that praise he's had for him :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom