❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from London. Congrats to United. I knew Ibra would pop up after doing nothing all game :lol

Eric Bailley is gonna be great. Fellaini :lol Vardy still doing Vardy things. Disappointing to love but that's how it goes :D

Just got back from London. Congrats to United. I knew Ibra would pop up after doing nothing all game :lol

Eric Bailley is gonna be great. Fellaini :lol Vardy still doing Vardy things. Disappointing to love but that's how it goes :D

:hat

It was a good, hard fought game from the Foxes.

You guys looked more than solid though playing with so much confidence. Musa and Vardy up top will be a force to be reckoned with :x. Mendy also looked impressive for the short time he was on the pitch. Dont know if last years magical season can ever be repeated but I definitely think that you guys are gonna be right in the thick of the CL race this season with the deep looking squad Ranieri's assembled. Gray looks like a promising young talent as well

Last edited:
Napoli have emerged as favourites to sign Chelsea striker Diego Costa. (Source: Corriere dello Sport

Anyone know if that's a good source if so :eek

Napoli have emerged as favourites to sign Chelsea striker Diego Costa. (Source: Corriere dello Sport

Anyone know if that's a good source if so :eek
From what I read, it's only if Lukaku joins and Costa wants to leave. Just looking around at potential deals.

Last edited:
:hat

It was a good, hard fought game from the Foxes.

You guys looked more than solid though playing with so much confidence. Musa and Vardy up top will be a force to be reckoned with :x. Mendy also looked impressive for the short time he was on the pitch. Dont know if last years magical season can ever be repeated but I definitely think that you guys are gonna be right in the thick of the CL race this season with the deep looking squad Ranieri's assembled. Gray looks like a promising young talent as well
Yeah I'm convinced we'll finish top 6-8 and I'd be over the moon with that. Let's be real, last season was a one off and this season will be all about us in the CL. Musa and Vardy will be incredible up top. Looking forward to it. Bring on Hull :D

Think Costa would only leave if it's Atleti but they seem to have cooled their interest since getting Gameiro

Just now seeing this

@PaulPogba: When too many people talk nobody understands [emoji]129296[/emoji] talk very soon

Gotta be aimed at all the salty Juve fans calling him a mercenary and wishing ill on him. Seen a bunch even wishing injury :| :{. Those assclowns don't realize that they just made a 100m profit on a player they got for free who contributed to loads of silverware over the last 4 years,he doesn't owe them ****...

Think Costa would only leave if it's Atleti but they seem to have cooled their interest since getting Gameiro

Just now seeing this
Gotta be aimed at all the salty Juve fans calling him a mercenary and wishing ill on him. Seen a bunch even wishing injury :| :{. Those assclowns don't realize that they just made a 100m profit on a player they got for free who contributed to loads of silverware over the last 4 years,he doesn't owe them ****...

They're Italians, what do you expect? Very passionate fans but I agree, Pogba doesn't own us a thing.

If Chelsea finishes Top 6 with this slightly revamped team I'll be amazed. Back four is trashy :x

Last edited:
It's gonna be a fun season in here
pimp.gif
Yep.  no more LvG

Mou actually shouted out LVG in his post game interview :lol

Along with the other players that didn't suit up today

Last edited:
PSK/Vtotheinay, you guys know where to buy the new Korea kit? I've been looking all over for it online

Last edited:
I need to go to an Orlando Game. Don't mind the drive there but man it looks fun. :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom