❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely different players,meant a box to box type of physical,commanding presence in the MF

Last edited:
Completely different players,meant a box to box type of physical,commanding presence in the MF
fair enough, I love Pogba but I don't think he is the player you guys needed. I think United. What made Pogba good was playing in the 3-5-2 system and being surrounded with other great midfielders. With Jose style, I don't think Pogba will shine as much as he did with Juve

Last edited:
Thats fair,the MF right now definitely can't compare to the unit he was used to playing with at Juve but he'll be playing a different role. Mou was talking about using him in the style of a Lampard/Stevie G.

It should be interesting to see how he fits,Roo's prescence in the XI makes things a little harder but I'm sure Mou's gonna find the right balance with him in the squad. I'd like to see him paired with with Morgan or Carrick to start with so that he can play a more forward, attacking role which seems to be his strong suit. Can't be spending 100m only to have play as a CDM like at the Euros :lol :x

Last edited:
I think the best formation for United with Pogba would be 4-3-3 but 4-3-3 would mean Rooney can't start.

yea I would hate if Jose turns him to a CDM but I wouldn't be surprised if the season starts shakey and Jose goes super defensive. anywas, I might be in mtl in a few weeks if you wanna grab some drinks and catch some matches

Can someone link me to the NT fantasy league again?

Also, I think Leicester are right in there now. They aren't going to finish top again, but I think they've got a manager who will keep them right in the talks of mid to upper table. They'll be a household name from now on imo

Last edited:
yea I would hate if Jose turns him to a CDM but I wouldn't be surprised if the season starts shakey and Jose goes super defensive. anywas, I might be in mtl in a few weeks if you wanna grab some drinks and catch some matches

You can't just ask him out on a man date after slandering his record shattering CM.

Vermaelen off on loan to Roma... I hope he plays well for them.

He got more trophies in six starts or appearances with Barca than he did 5 years at Arsenal. :lol

With Barca, Tommy got 2 Liga crowns, 2 Copas del Rey, a UEFA super cup, & the Club World Cup. He also got a CL medal but was informed he didn't qualify for it because he didn't have enough playing time.

He started or appeared in 150 games for the Gunners & earned the 13-14 FA Cup...

This is pretty cool. :smokin

View media item 2126882

Last edited:
Vermaelen off on loan to Roma... I hope he plays well for them.

He got more trophies in six starts or appearances with Barca than he did 5 years at Arsenal. :lol

With Barca, Tommy got 2 Liga crowns, 2 Copas del Rey, a UEFA super cup, & the Club World Cup. He also got a CL medal but was informed he didn't qualify for it because he didn't have enough playing time.]

I doubt he's too proud of all that though. Most players would rather see the field and win nothing than ride the bench and collect medals that they didn't contribute to.

Last edited:
5 years from now Arsene will tell the media "We almost signed Pogba/Higuain/Lacazette/(insert anyone good involved in the transfer market here)" after their new teams have won multiple titles :rolleyes :rollin

Not hating on Arsenal because I actually root for them when I watch the PL. It's just so disappointing that it's become funny at this point

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I have expect Jose to bench Rooney. He is just talking up a spot that could be better used for the movement of a team same way he did with England in the Euro's.

If I had to set an over under I would set it at 4 weeks into the season and be tempted to take the under on that. I'm just curious to see what if any backlash the english media would have in response to it.

Goddamn Brexit :lol :{

Fee for Pogba is £89m. Would've been £74m if he was bought before UK-EU vote [andy mitten]
Stop fronting like you care about the price

Still doesn't happen every day though,especially for a former player most fans were dissapointed to see leave

No one's proclaiming that we're winning the league or the Treble for that matter at all :lol,just glad to finally get what the MF has lacked post Fergie. If that rubs people the wrong way,so be it.

If dude can reach even a portion of the level we saw from Yaya a few seasons ago,it'll be worth it imo
Y'all acting like y'all never purchased a player before. Thank God this Pogba fest is over.

Last edited:

Jose said Pogba can be our Lampard/Stevie Me/Scholesy. So he views him as an 8. Once someone puts dragonglass through Rooney's heart, think we'll switch to 4-3-3.

Once someone puts dragonglass through Rooney's heart, think we'll switch to 4-3-3.

:lol Yoke shrek up like they did Snow... Jose would definitely be Alliser Thorne with that first shank.

Would be funny if someone used that scene to put Rooney's face on Snow & then Jose as Thorne, Ibra would be next, & so on... :lol

View media item 2126913

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom