❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SkySportsNewsHQ BREAKING NEWS: West Ham co-chairman David Gold confirms club have signed Andre Ayew from Swansea on a four-year contract.

Goddamn Brexit :lol :{

Fee for Pogba is £89m. Would've been £74m if he was bought before UK-EU vote [andy mitten]
Stop fronting like you care about the price

Still doesn't happen every day though,especially for a former player most fans were dissapointed to see leave

No one's proclaiming that we're winning the league or the Treble for that matter at all :lol,just glad to finally get what the MF has lacked post Fergie. If that rubs people the wrong way,so be it.

If dude can reach even a portion of the level we saw from Yaya a few seasons ago,it'll be worth it imo
Y'all acting like y'all never purchased a player before. Thank God this Pogba fest is over.

If you can't understand the unique circumstances surrounding this transfer in particular I don't know what to tell you *shrugs*

Also,you're right,I don't mind the club spending roughly the same amount each year over the next 3 years that you guys spend on Soton players every summer :lol

Last edited:
Agreed. It's going to be real frustrating for you guys when all these signings only land you another Europa League berth.

Will be too funny. It's going to be a long season boys, I'm more than up to it. We're not starting a new thread are we? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

@SkySportsNewsHQ BREAKING NEWS: West Ham co-chairman David Gold confirms club have signed Andre Ayew from Swansea on a four-year contract.

Great signing for them,now they just need a striker and they might do even more damage than last year

If you can't understand the unique circumstances surrounding this transfer in particular I don't know what to tell you *shrugs*

Also,you're right,I don't mind the club spending the same amount each year for 3 years what you guys spend on Soton players every summer :lol
Atleast ours see out their contract or at the very least the majority of it. They don't skeddadle to other clubs the very next season.

View media item 2126917

Last edited:
Imagine UTD making Champions league by winning Europa League and finish 5th again. :rollin

He helped win us the CL in his best season though,he left after the next season

Ibra having a go at the man he said he'd go to war for? Iight :lol. He's not playing for Pep...

Last edited:
Well Stormzy confirmed the Pogba deal with a vid on his FB, but had to delete it.

Thread is so heated :lol

I want to join in on the hostilities, but this Chelsea team ain't giving me the confidence to go in guns blazing yet. Give me a few weeks

Last edited:
AZ you need to have more faith in us. We will me a much better defensive team with Kante n Matic as the holding mids

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom